Rehearsal

Normal P.O.V:

The group and Drama teacher Liam Plecak work hard rehearsing a part of the Romeo & Juliet play. Lollipop playing the role of Juliet stands on the top of the tower memorizing her lines before she tosses the papers aside and gets into character (arguably a little too into character...) 

Lollipop: O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; Or, if thou wilt not, but be sworn my love, And I will no longer be... a Capulet.

As Lollipop speaks her verse Tree backstage gargles some water and spits it into his bottle before coming out with his part.

Tree: Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

Lollipop: 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy; Thou art thyself, though not Montague. What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet; So Romeo would, were he be not Romeo call'd, retain that dear perfection which he owes without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, and for that name which is no part of thee take all myself!

Tree: I hear thee at thy word: Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized; Henceforth I will never be Romeo.

The two aspiring actors go back and fourth with their lines as some of Death P.A.C.T. and 8names arrive into the theatre to watch. 

Book: Oh hey there guys, you here to watch one of your friends rehearsal too? 

Liy: Yeah we are. So Lollipop as Juliet? 

Taco: Yeah, she's pretty good at being dramatic. Though she's not quite the theatre enthusiast as Tree. 

Pen: I can't wait to see how the kissing scene works out. *snicker*

Black Hole turns curiously as he hears what Pen had said.

Black Hole: Kiss scene???

Pen: Well yeah duh, this play is a romance after all.  Does the idea of your boyfriend kissing another person threaten you by any chance?  S;)

Pen gets the typical smug look to his face as he nudges toward Black Hole who just subtly pushes him back to make his argument.

Black Hole: Pfft-! Of course not, I know Tree wouldn't double time me like that. I mean yes, he and Lollipop are both gay but in the wrong direction, I'm aware that the kiss would not affect Tree's feelings for me. If anything it'll just be an awkward moment with Lolli-

Lightning: Didn't I hear that you tackled Baseball at one point 'cause you thought he confessed to your boo? 

Black Hole slowly turns to Lightning starring him down with a blank expression that can still send shivers down someone's spine. 

Black Hole: Lightning...?

Lightning: Yes? :)

He raises his hand over the lightning bolt and with sheer brute force swats him out of the air making him hit the ground.

Black Hole: Shut up!

*SWAT THUD*

Lightning: OW! 

8names: *slight gasp* 

Lightning: I'm okay...

Teardrop: *applause* 

Tree's P.O.V:

With rehearsals wrapped up me and Lollipop get off the stage to meet with our respective clubs, of course something seems to have happened that has left 8names rather concerned. What the bark happened?

Tree: Hey guys. 

Lollipop: Mind if I ask why Lightning is currently pancaked on the ground?

Gaty: Oh that was Black Hole's doi-

Black Hole: Hey sweetie, saw the performance you were great out there. 

Tree: Naturally. I take it you said something you shouldn't have again? 

I turn to Lightning asking him despite knowing what had happened, it's not the first time he was swatted out the air by Black Hole. He gets back up dusting himself off.

Lightning: According to your obsessive boyfriend yeah.

Black Hole: (I will swat you again...)  > (

Taco: Hang on does this happen with those two frequently?

Liy: Not frequently per se, just when Lightning gets too annoying to Black Hole.

Normal P.O.V:

Death P.A.C.T. and 8names exit the school theatre Tree, Black Hole and other members of Death P.A.C.T. already went off their own way meanwhile Lightning, Pillow, Pie and most of 8names hang out.

Gaty: So what were you saying about Black Hole tackling Baseball?

Lightning: Well.. Baseball went to Tree for advice on talking to his own crush, he even did a demonstration of what he wanted to say but Black Hole over heard, misunderstood the situation and went crazy! I think he only calmed down when Tree explained everything. 

Ice Cube: Huh. I never took Black Hole of all people to be somewhat of the obsessive type of partner. 

Book: Well-

Pillow: According to astrologists, theories suggest that black holes are VERY territorial creatures and will instinctively attack anything that is deemed intrusive or as a threat to what it theirs. Normally they act this toward other black holes. When he thought Baseball was coming onto his significant other, this instinct completely took over for a brief moment.

Everyone stayed silent about Pillow's info dump pondering if this time her theory is actually true.

Book: That was almost exactly the hypothesis I was going to make.

Pie: I don't think it's something to worry about, it's not incidents like that are frequent as he has at least some control of his instincts. 

Everyone: Yeah./That's true./Sounds about right.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: Not really much to say here, just a filler chapter I'm not all too proud of. :p)