Snow Day

Tree's P.O.V: 

I wake up and look around the apartment and then check the window to see that it's fully whited out in snow, I'm quite surprised that it snowed this much over the course of one night. I was about to call Black Hole to show him what's outside but I was quick to realize that he's not here. After seeing the time I check my phone for anything regarding school, after that I got a text from Black Hole in our club's group chat.

Black Hole (text): Hey uhh, where is everyone?

Tree (text): What do you mean?

Black Hole (text): I went to school only to find that no one is here.

Oh my goodness what am I going to do with him...?

Liy (text): Black Hole it's a snow day, school's canceled.

Black Hole (text): Snow day??

Tree (text): It's when school is closed due to heavy snowfall. Did you not notice all the white stuff on your way there?

Black Hole hasn't replied, I take it he feels stupid, Remote then joined the chat.

Remote (text): Black Hole want to play in the park? :)

Black Hole (text): Yeah sure.

Tree (text): I'll meet you guys there.

I get ready and dress accordingly to the weather and head down the elevator to my new car to drive over to the park. I was fairly sure that Black Hole would get there before me and lo and behold there he was simply 'standing' there watching the other objects play.

Normal P.O.V:

The park was near fully whited out and almost everyone from Dream Island Academy was there playing in the snow weather it was making angels, sledding down a hill or even skating on the frozen over lake. Black Hole observes the behavior of everyone as he waits for Tree and Remote.

Remote: There you are Black Hole, let's make snowmen!

Black Hole: Okay, what are those and how do you make them?

Remote: You make snowmen by making big balls of snow and stacking three of them, then you decorate them with clothing.

Black Hole: Oh I see.

Remote: Follow my lead.

Tree walks through the park and leaps out of the way of ABNTT sledding past, he still continues to make his way to his boyfriend and Remote.

Tree: There you guys are- OW!

Remote: Sorry Tree, I just need some branches for my snow man.

Remote then places the two branches she pulled off of Tree's head into her snowman.

Tree: I see you two are building snowmen.

Black Hole: Yeah we are, though... I think I built my wrong...

Tree looks to Black Hole's snowman in which was comically disproportionate and most of it's face was somewhat messy. Tree snickered at the sight of it but kept a straight face.

Tree: Well I mean... It's still standing isn't it? That's a plus.

Bell: WHEEEEEE!!

Bell then swung around and indirectly knocking over Black Hole's snowman leaving him in a state of shock and possible frustration. 

Black Hole: D  )

Tree: Ooooh ssshhh spoke too soon...

Remote pats Black Hole on the back though his expression doesn't change. Bubble and a entirely covered Teardrop then walk up.

Bubble: Hoi hoi hoi there guys, What are you two doing?

Tree: These two were making snowmen and Black Hole's just got destroyed.

Bubble: Oh noio, I'm quite sorry Black Hole I'm sure you worked hard on it.

Black Hole: You bet I worked hard, do you know how difficult it is for an entity of destruction to actually create something???

Bubble: Not easy I assume..

Black Hole: Exactly.

Teardrop: *signs* Why are you even upset about it? It wasn't going to stick around anyway.

Bubble: Teardrop as true as that is, it's still not a nice thing to say!

Black Hole: What did she say? I'm uh still learning sign language..

Bubble: That's not important. Here, let me help you build another one.

Black Hole: That would be nice.

Tree: Yeah you two do that, I'm going to get some hot coco. Are you in TD?

Teardrop nods happily and follows Tree to a manmade stand where Pin is running and also ringing a little bell.

Pin: Hot cocoa, $2.30 a cup! Come on up and warm up with a heartwarming drink!

Tree: Hey Pin, I'll take mine with a cinnamon stick and 3 marshmallows and... Teardrop how would you want your cocoa?

Teardrop takes out a notepad and writes in it before handing it to Pin.

Pin: Okay, that's one cinnamon marshmallow and a whipped cream caramel drizzle coming right up.

Back with Black Hole, Bubble and Remote the three of them start working together to make the best snowman they can. This snowman stood about as tall as Black Hole and actually looked sturdy, Remote focused on decorating it with an extra scarf she brought 2 lumps of coal for eyes, Bubble uses pebbles to make a smiley face, and Black Hole places an old hat he found on the top of the snowman.

Remote: Hmm, we're missing something.

Bubble: Oh your right Remote, what's a snowman without it's carrot nose?

Black Hole: We need a carrot? Hm, where are we going to get one then?

Remote looks around and finds Fries trying to shovel the park's sidewalk, she sneaks up to him and snatches a fry from inside him which he noticed anyway.

Fries: What the- HEY!

Remote: Will this work?

Bubble: I guess so...

Black Hole takes the fry from Remote and slightly pushes it into the snowman's face. They then step back to admire their work.

Bubble: So what should we call them?

Black Hole: We can name our snowman? 

Bubble: Yup!

Remote: How about Mr. McChilly?

Black Hole & Bubble: ....

Black Hole: I like that.

Bubble: Me too.

~To be Continued~