Ruby's Christmas Party Pt 1

Normal P.O.V:

Black Hole, Paintbrush and Lightbulb stand in the hallway talking to each other.

Black Hole: So non-binary means you're not male... but you're not female either?

Paintbrush: Pretty much, the preferred pronouns for me are they and them. That makes me wonder actually... how does gender work for your kind? I know that Algabrailains (who're also rumored to be from space) don't have genders altogether so they take any pronouns but how should we refer to you as?

Black Hole: Oh well us block holes technically don't have genders either but we do sometimes identify ourselves like you guys. Take me for example, I feel myself to me male but also somewhat genderless.

Lightbulb: Oh so you're demi-gender. Coolio, glad to know I've been using the right pronouns for you.

The conversation is partly interrupted as Ruby is seen skipping through the hall handing cards out to everyone she comes across while humming a holiday tune. (jingle-bells)

Ruby: Here's one for you, and one for you, and you! See you there!~

Black Hole: Huh she's rather cheerful today, but what are these cards for?

Lightbulb: Let's open them to find out. Ahem "You are here by invited to the Christmas Party of Ruby and all her sisters, with food, music, holiday activities and so much more! come to the Gemstone Mansion after school tomorrow at 3:00 PM with this card to prove you've been invited. I look forward to seeing you there." Smiley face!

Paintbrush: A party at the Gemstone Mansion? That sounds really fun, I just hope Ruby's parents have approved of this. 

Lightbulb: Maybe I can bring my crab Baxter!

Black Hole: You have a crab?

Lightbulb: Yup! 

*RIIIIIING*

Paintbrush: Well, we best get over to our classes. It's been nice chatting with you Black Hole.

Lightbulb: See you at Ruby's party!

Black Hole: Yeah you guys too.

The next day Black Hole and Remote walk down the road together to Gemstone Mansion for the party, on their way Black Hole chats with Remote about the fact he was there before and tells her how it went. Once they pass the front gate they meet Obsidian who was Ruby's goth sister.

Obsidian: Your invitations... do you have them.

Remote and Black Hole: Yes I do./ Yeah.

The two show them and Obsidian grabs them to take an official look at them before handing them back.

Obsidian: You may enter. Have fun.

Remote: We will.

Black Hole and Remote go over to the front door and upon walking in, they're met with the sight of many christmas decorations all over the place. Literally everyone Black Hole and Remote have ever met was here which made sense as the sisters were inviting everyone. The two split up to find their friends.

Black Hole soon finds Bottle with her clubmates from The S!, Rocky was also with the group and they seem to be trying to pour something in Bottle. Curious he decides to go up and see just what exactly is going on.

Black Hole: Hey there guys, what are you up to?

Yellow Face: We're pouring sparkling cider into Bottle! XD

Black Hole: ...

Black Hole: Okay why...?

Yellow Face: Oh just because.

Rocky: *squeak*

Winner: Bottle you gotta stay still or the cider will spill.

Bottle: Hee-hee! I can't help it, it tickles!

Black Hole: Huh. But isn't that drink for the party? You guys probably shouldn't be using it like that.

Clock: We asked one of the hostess for permission and she's gave us the okay.

Black Hole: Really?

Diamond: Yeah, we have plenty sparkling cider. 

Black Hole: Oh hey, I don't think I've seen you at school before..

Diamond: That's because I already graduated and I'm now attending Gem School, it's a collage for diamonds like me. Diamond is my name also, I'm Ruby's oldest sister, she's told me about you. So you're a black hole that wants to live with other objects on earth huh?

Black Hole: Yeah, I suppose that's a little strange to hear the first time...

Diamond: On the contrary with 35 wacky younger sisters I had to babysit before graduation strange or weird isn't that much of a problem to me. Needless to say however, having the chance to meet and actually talk to a living black hole is a very fascinating thing. Getting to meet you in person has been quite a pleasure.

Black Hole: Same to you, Ruby is a sweet girl.

Black Hole and Diamond share a pleasant handshake, after that Diamond walks off to catch up with her sisters.

Diamond: (the other classmates at Gem School would never believe me if I tell them. (X  )

Meanwhile near the food table Blocky, Eraser, Snowball and Coiny stand in line chanting while Pen chugs down a whole carton of Eggnog.

Blocky, Eraser, SB & Coiny: Chug chug chug chug chug chug chug...!

Pen and the rest of the group cheer as he finishes the carton, then Pin goes up to Coiny and lightly tugs on his arm for his attention.

Coiny: Eh, what is it Pin?

Pin: Come with me.

Coiny: Ok. What now?

Pin gestures him to look up and he sees Puffball holding something over them.

Coiny: Wait a minute.... Isn't that a mistletoe?

Pin: Mm-hm.

Pin swiftly lifts him up and the both share a kiss under it, while Puffball holding the mistletoe smiles cheerfully at the happy couple. Once they're done smooching Pin puts Coiny back down and he is utterly flustered with his face bright red, he stumbles in some of his steps.

Coiny: That kiss... never gets old... *light chuckle*

~To be Continued~

(This wasn't likely to come out today or for a while in general, but my Mom had a christmas party with some friends and inspiration had hit me like the chair Pillow used in the Science Fair chapter XD)