Mudai no bubun

Lighting's P.O.V:

Me, Marker and Stapy were at his house to binge some anime while Foldy is in the other room meditating about something, I even Black Hole along for the ride to show him how cool japanese shows are. This week was my turn and of course you know I'm putting on my girls The Sailor Guardians from Sailor Moon.

Lightning: Oh this is my favorite part!

"It's not absorbing her energy, but why!? Wait, I know what must have happened! You stopped using the crystal disk, didn't you? I did! Studying should be done on your own, using the disk was like cheating. You jerk! Curse your impudence!"

Lightning: This is where Luna finds out that Ami is a pretty guardian and tells her how to transform into Sailor Mercury. What do you think of the series so far Black Hole?

Black Hole: Hmmm... I don't get it.

Lightning: Huh? What about it that you don't get?

Black hole: Well... everything. How would the main character not know about the powers she posses? Since Luna can talk would that mean other cats can talk too? Also what do the planets in this solar system have to do with the girl's powers, and why doesn't that Tuxedo Mask guy just be a full on team member with her and her friends? It'd be more efficient against the just as confusing enemy.

Stapy: Wow... You're friend really likes to read into these sort of things Lightning.

Lightning: Yeah and it gets rather annoying... Look Black Hole, it's fiction and a 90s cartoon made in Japan called anime, none of it is supposed to make literal sense. You just have to stop reading into everything sometimes to actually enjoy it.

Black Hole: I'll try to take your word on it, but I still don't understand the whole plot.

Stapy: (remind me not to show him One Piece)

Lightning: (already thinking that, he's clearly not ready)

Marker: Wheeeee!

Stapy: Hm? *sigh* Marker you better not be joyriding in my wheel chair again, you still owe me for the last one you busted!

Black Hole: Does he do this happen frequently?

Stapy: Sometimes. Foldy and I could try and teach him some responsibility but teaching Marker to be more careful is like teaching a dog to use the toilet, it's impossible.

Marker: Look Stapy, No hands!

Black Hole: I'll stop him for you.

Lightning: I guess I'll just hit the pause until you're done preventing casualties.

Normal P.O.V:

Lighting pauses the show and while waiting for Black Hole to come back picks up his Harry Potter book. Black Hole chases Marker in Stapy's wheelchair around the room for a couple of minuets until they both crash into the wall-to-wall book shelf causing some books to fall off one book labeled "Japanese for beginners" falls directly into Black Hole.

Black Hole: C'mon Marker stop already, this isn't a play ground!

Marker: You'll never take me alive! Hahaha.. OH NO!

Black Hole: Woah!

*CRASH*

Marker & Black Hole: ooww... / ugh..

Lightning: Woah that was quite the crash, are you guys okay?

Marker: I'm fine...

Black Hole: Un...