Size Shenanigans

Normal P.O.V:

As Black Hole floats around town Just Not! sits upon his gloved hand either waiting or admiring the scenery. 

Naily: I always knew being this small can be cool. This ride totally nails it.

Book: True, it would've taken forever just to get to GB if it weren't for Black Hole holding us right now. 

Cake: But Black Hole doesn't know that Golf Ball's shrink machine is why we're so tiny.

Book: Oooh.. right... Well let's just hope GB's the first thing to come to his mind.

Bomby: AAAAAHHH-!

The group turn to see Pillow throw Bomby up to Black Hole, Bomby ends up knocking off his chest and then grabs one of the ropes to the hoodie to avoid falling. 

Bomby: EEP! HELP! HELP!

Nickel: Pillow, why did you do that!?

Pillow: To get Black Hole's attention. Maybe he can't hear but he'll know when someone's in distress. 

Black Hole soon notices a commotion going on with Just Not! and Bomby hanging for dear life on his hoodie's rope.

Black Hole: What in the-?

He gets Bomby back with the others safe and sound and glares a bit to the tiny Just Notters.

Black Hole: Can you guys please behave yourselves? Just stop trying to decimate each other already, especially you PILLOW!

Taggy: Oooooh you just got scolded. >:)

Pillow: Meh.

Pillow shrugs and proceeds to pick up and throw Naily up to Black Hole causing the exact same thing to occur in which he gets fed up with.

Black Hole: That's it, you're all going in the pocket.

He clutches his hand and puts Just Not! and oven mitt in his front pocket before continuing off to a house.

Black Hole: *sigh* This is gonna be a long day...

Nickel: Great job Pillow, now we're in an even worse position. Ah-coo! And Black Hole seriously needs to get his hoodies cleaned of lint....

Pillow: You're welcome.

Bomby: HE'S BEING SARCASTIC! *scared Bomby noise* And I hate the dark!

Pillow: I can help with that, I've got matches.

Bomby: YOU KEEP THOSE AWAY FROM ME!!! (:O

Book: Ugh, this is going to be a long day...

Black Hole: Now let's see... Oh! Golf Ball has all sorts of machines and gadgets, she can help.

Black Hole approaches Golf Ball's house and knocks on the door.

Golf Tee: Just a minute... Hello there.

Black Hole: Oh uh Hi. You must GB's mother.

Golf Tee: Yes, I am. Are you her friend?

Black Hole: Kind of... any chance I can speak with her?

Golf Tee: She's currently in her basement, let me go get her.

Golf Ball's mother goes down for her as Black Hole waits, Golf Ball then comes out the door.

Golf Ball: Oh it's you, what is it? Also why are you carrying Tree like that?

Black Hole: That's another story, but I found these guys screwing around in his head.

He pulls shoves his hand back in his oven mitt while grabbing Just Not! and shows them to Golf Ball.

Cake: *tiny indecipherable noises*

Black Hole: Can you hear what they're saying?

Golf Ball: Not at all, but I do know that they want to resume their normal size. However the only size altering machine I have is the shrink machine that I used to shrink them on request.

Black Hole: Man. Wait a minute, YOU'RE the one who shrunk them??!

Golf Ball: Uhhhh.. I think I hear my Mom calling for me, I gotta go!

*slam*

Black Hole: *long sigh*

Tree: Um Black Hole? Could you kindly put me down?

Black Hole: Huh? Oh yeah.

Tree: I see Just Not!'s still tiny.

Black Hole: Yeah because of Golf Ball, who by the way is no help in undoing it.

Tree: Well it's not like she's the only scientist we know, let's go see Tennis Ball.

Black Hole puts Just Not! back in his pocket as he and Tree go over to Tennis Ball's place. 

Black Hole: Wait, why're you goin that way?

Tree: Cause that's where he lives...?

Black Hole: He's not home right now, he's playing tether ball with Remote.

Tree: How do you know that?

Black Hole: I was on my way to the park to watch them play before I decided to stop and speak with you. C'mon let's go.

At the park Remote and Tennis Ball unwrap the ball around the pole after their 5th game, Remote around somewhat sad Black Hole still hasn't shown up. This was something Tennis Ball notices.

Tennis Ball: What wrong Remote?

Remote: Black Hole isn't here yet. Maybe he's not coming.

Tennis Ball: I'm sure he is, he probably just got caught up in something. You know how he is.

Black Hole: Know how I'm what?

Remote: Gasp! Black Hole, you're here! What took you?

Black Hole: Yeah sorry I was late, I had to shake Just Not! out of Tree's head and now I'm looking to help unshrink them. Can you help TB?

Tennis Ball: Sorry Black Hole but I don't think I have anything that can help Just Not! get back to normal.

Out of nowhere Two then shows up in the middle of the group.

Everyone: Woah-!

Two: Hello! Did someone say my name?

Black Hole: Not really, but since you're here do you think you can unshrink Just Not! back to normal size?

Two: Sure thing. Place them down for me?

Black Hole grabs Just Not! and puts them on the ground while Two uses their powers to their normal sizes.

Just Not!: YEAH! 

Book: Thanks for helping us out Black Hole.

Black Hole: Don't mention it. But If I catch you guys screwing around inside my Boyfriend again, I'll leave you all on a curb.

Book: Ok that's kinda fair...

~To be Continued~