Ruby's Christmas Party Pt 2

Normal P.O.V:

Tree walks out of the bathroom and is met with Barf Bag.

Barf Bag: Hey Tree! Me, Spongey, Naily, Ruby and Woody are playing some charades, you want in?

Tree: I'm actually looking for someone but, sure why not.

The 6 people then get into 3 teams of 2 as follows; Team 1 is Spongey & Barf Bag, Team 2 is Tree & Ruby, and Team 3 is Woody & Naily. The first round starts with team 1 with Barf Bag having to guess what word Spongey is acting out.

Barf Bag: Okay... Movie, two words... Galaxy Warfare?

Spongey: Yeah!

Barf Bag: Sweet that one point for us! Tree, Ruby it's your turn.

Ruby: Ooh ooh I'll pick a word! Let's see... ah.

Ruby starts to move in different ways letting Tree guess. 

Tree: Two words. Hmmm... Jumping? No, uh.. hopping ok hopping.

Ruby: >:C

Tree: Uhmmm, upset? Angry...?

Barf Bag: Times almost up...

Tree: Mad.. mad. Hopping Mad!

Ruby: YAY!

The game goes for a few rounds with the following score of 6 to Team 1, 9 to Team 2, and 2 to Team 3... the first team to reach 10 points would win, If Team 2 can guess this right they'll win the mystery box prize.

Ruby: It's a... pencil sharpener? No it's... it's  Movie! Ok 2 words... hmmm... 

Tree: (C'mon Ruby, you should know this one...)

Ruby: Dinosaur? Ok... Ground? No ok. hm... land? Yes, alright. Dinosaur and land... OH!

Ruby: Cretaceous Land! It's Cretaceous Land!

timer: DING!

Barf Bag: Welp they won.

Spongey: aw man..

Naily: You two nailed it comared to me and Woody.

Woody: Wah...

Ruby: Here Tree, you should have the prize since I pretty much got for this game.

Ruby hands Tree the gift-wrapped mystery prize and he unwraps it, inside the box is a hot cocoa gift basket.

Naily: Oh that looks nice.

Tree: Thanks Ruby, I'll be sure to use it this Christmas day.

Ruby: You're welcome!

Meanwhile on the couch Eraser sits with an unconscious Pen lying with his head and Eraser's lap, Lightning flies over to them with the intent of talking to Pen soon noticing that he's out like a light.

Lightning: Hey there Eraser, can I speak with Pen?

Eraser: If you can even wake him. 

Lightning: Wow, is he going to be okay?

Eraser: He's fine, the man just couldn't hold his eggnog like I can. (he's gonna have quite the hangover when he gets up heheh)

Lightning: Well have you seen Snowball? I want to talk with him.

Eraser: I'm pretty sure he's arm wrestling Ruby's jock of a sister Topaz.

Lightning: Okay, thank for telling me.

Lightning looks around where Eraser pointed to look for Snowball and eventually finds him at the kitchen island having an arm wrestle with Topaz, other students such as Trophy, Mic, Anchor, Bandana, Bomb and Football Player (from BFDI mini seriously) are standing around the kitchen cheering the two on. 

Lightning knows the both Snowball and Topaz have superhuman strength so an arm wrestling match up like this could take a while so he decides to sit and watch while waiting for his chance to talk to SB.

Back to Tree, he makes his way to his car to place his newly won gift basket so he doesn't have to carry it the whole party when he comes across the person he was looking for: Black Hole.

Tree: Black Hole, I've been looking for you.

Black Hole: Oh Hey there Tree, you got invited too I see.

Tree: Ruby pretty much invited everyone so of course I'm here. 

Black Hole: Nice basket.

Tree: Thanks, I just won it in a game of charades. I'll tell you how that works later, right now I gotta put this in my car. Meet me at the stairs?

Black Hole: Sure thing.  ^u^

Meanwhile Lightbulb (with Baxter on her head) plays the card game UNO with Grassy, Rocky, Firey Jr and the Cherries. Firey Jr tries hard not to burn his cards and Rocky seems to keep eating his hand of cards.

Cherry (left): Skip your turn now Junior.

Firey Jr: Aw man! >:(

Rocky: *eating noises*

Grassy: Grassy doesn't think that's how you play the game.

Rocky: Bleh.

Rocky then barfs acid in the middle of everyone and the cards on the floor disintegrate, and the floor with it forming a little hole, the group then look inside as the acid below keeps eroding.

Lightbulb: Aww that's no good, we can't play our game now.

Cherry (right): So... what now? 

Lightbulb: How about some snacks? I take it that ol Rockstar here might be hungry.

Rocky squeaks cheerfully as Lightbulb pats him and the head.

Firey Jr: I guess that's a goo idea. 

Cherries: (left): Dibs on any- (right): -candy canes!

Firey Jr: Hey no fair, those are for everyone!

The kids and Lightbulb run over to the snack bar bumping into some people in the process.

~To be continued~

(Author's NOTE: I'm sure as you can tell, I'm letting some characters other than Death P.A.C.T. some spotlight. Hope y'all don't mind.)