Bunk with the sis

Pen's P.O.V:

Today's a nice day to visit my friend Black Hole, I ride down the street on my trusty bike and stop a moment to take a breather when two people walk by.

Pen: Phew... 

Spear: Sweet ride dude, did your Mommy get it for you?

Spear and Razorblade: *laughs*

Pen: Oh yeah? Well, jokes on you! I don't have a mom! >:)

Pen: I have got to talk Dad into teaching me to drive...

I get back to peddling until I stop at Starline Apartments, the damage from two days ago was still there and clear, and the ally on the side of the building was closed off. I park my bike and head into the lobby and I find Black Hole hovering down the stairs with his backpack and a suitcase (not exactly a good sign). 

Black Hole: Oh, hey Pen.

Pen: Hey Black Hole, uh what's with the suitcase?

Black Hole: I assume you saw the restrictions and construction things outside?

Pen: Yeah?

Black Hole: Well to make a long story short, Cherry Jr and I can't stay at our apartment while it's being rebuilt so we're packing up to find some place to stay until it's all done. Speaking of which... C'mon Junior we don't have all day!

Black Hole shouts up the stairs for Cherry Jr when he exits an elevator with his bags.

Black Hole: Oh... *ahem* You got everything you needed?

Cherry Jr: Mm-hm. 

Black Hole: Good, I'll see you later Pen.

Pen: Wait wait wait! Do you even know where to go?

Black Hole: Well I originally thought to go back to Hotel OJ since they've taken me in before, however Remote was nice enough to offer us a place to stay so that's where we're going.

Pen: Ooh sweet. Well I guess I'll see you later then.

Black Hole: Yeah I kind of have new plans for today, Bye.

Pen: Bye. I'll go hang with Blocky and my other pals.

Black Hole's P.O.V:

Pen gets back on his bike and peddles off elsewhere, I then take Cherry Jr's hand and we make our way to Remote's house. Once we arrived I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer, Remote then opens and smiles at me.

Remote: Hi Black Hole, hello Junior. 

She 'ruffles' Cherry Jr's stem playfully.

Cherry Jr: *laughs*

Remote: Come on in.

We head on inside her home, I place my suitcase by the sofa and look around. The last time I was inside here Remote and I carved jack-O-lanterns, Cherry Jr throws his bags on the sofa and looks at everything in the living room.

Cherry Jr: Woah, look at how cool this place is Black Hole. She's got a popcorn machine!

Black Hole: Now Cherry Jr, we're only guests at the Presstons house for a few weeks or a month at most so let's respect their values while we're here.

Cherry Jr: Okay.

Black Hole: Eh Hey Remote, does your father live here too?

Remote: Actually he lives next door, we do see each other a lot. And he does know about you crashing at my place for a while, let me show you the upstairs. 

Remote leads us up a flight of stairs and shows us various rooms. 

Remote: Here's my room it's a pretty nice room, over there will be your rooms...

Black Hole: Where does this door lead to?

Remote: Nowhere, it's a broom closet.

I open the closet and a few brooms fall out.

Black Hole: Huh, So it is...

Cherry Jr: Uh Remote? Where's the bathroom?

Remote: First door to right of the wall, keep going forward.

Cherry Jr: Thanks, I really need to poop!

Cherry Jr runs into the bathroom hastily shutting the door. 

Remote: Here, the door to our left is your room.

I follow Remote to my room as she opens the door and allows me to look around as I lightly toss my backpack one the bed.

Remote: Would you like to watch a show with me tonight?

Black Hole: Hm let me check my job schedule...

Remote: You have a job?

Black Hole: I mean yeah, how else would I be able to pay for a roof and school stuff?

Remote: Fair point.

Black Hole: Well, I'm free tonight.

Remote: YAY! You're gonna love this show.

We head downstairs and I sit onto the sofa while Remote prepares snacks and other stuff, once she returned she turns on the tv and sets it to a show of her choosing.

Black Hole: So what are we watching?

Remote: My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic.

Black Hole: Hm, sounds nice.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: After a long time of resting my finger with the pinched nerve and it not fully healing, I've decided I'm not gonna let it prevent me from writing the chapters I've been waiting MONTHS to write. For everyone who gave their concerns to me don't worry, I'll be alright, I'm just gonna try not to use said finger as much during writing.)