Merry Christmas!

Black Hole's P.O.V:

I stand by the window of my apartment watching the snow of Christmas Morning fall, I then look to my calendar and the clock close by on the wall. I gather up the gifts for my friends and place them in the wagon and head on out to give them face to face. Down the street I lightly hover with the list of home addresses in hand first one up was Bottle and her home dead a head. I stand at the front door and give a little knock and it opens to show a kind face I had not seen before.

Translucent Lady: Oh hello there, can I help you?

Black Hole: Uh yeah, Is Bottle home? I'm friend from one of the clubs she's part of and I have a Christmas gift for her.

Translucent Lady: Oh yes she is let me go get her.

The kind lady steps away and Bottle shuffles along with the same cheerful smile she's worn all day.

Bottle: Hi Black Hole, Mommy said you had something for me?

Black Hole: Yeah I do. Here you go, I hope you like it.

I lend Bottle the box and she opens it quick and a squeal is heard from her to real to be a trick.

Bottle: Oh my glass you got me a dolphin!? I love it!!

Black Hole: (Is that what that creature is?) Heh, I'm glad I made the right choice.

Bottle: Oh I got something for you two, since this is your first Christmas with us.

She reaches somewhere at the back and puts in my hand a small shiny sack. I pull off the ribbon rope and inside the bag was a small snow globe, I look back to Bottle who calmy smiles and one I return all the while.

Bottle: Do you like it?

Black Hole: It's beautiful, thank you. Have a merry christmas!

Bottle: You too!

Next on the list was Pie who lives rather close across the street and that's no lie. I ring the doorbell and she walks up in a sweater that looks quite well.

Black Hole: Hi Pie I got you a little something Merry Christmas.

I give the box to Pie, she opens it and out she pulls a colorful blanket in a pattern of the night sky. I try and hide my nervous look but she can still tell, she takes my hand and places in it tied in a nice ribbon a mystery book.

Pie: Merry Christmas to you two.

A somewhat longer flight later I make my way to where I'd find Lightning on this day, and there he plays with his good friend Marker and that's not all, for Stapy Foldy and Bell where also gathered here having a ball.

Foldy: Oh hi Black Hole, what brings you here to our party?

Black Hole: I have presents to give for Lightning and Marker.

Marker: Really? Ooh gimmie gimme! 

I give them both their bags inside they peek, a video game and toy dinosaurs two good gifts for two fun geeks. And to no surprise they have one for me too, from the two them they really thought through. 

Black Hole: What is this?

Marker: It's a Nintendo Switch, a console you can play video games like these on.

Lightning: We thought it would be fun if we played together sometime.

I give them my thanks and we share a farewell and off I head to Bubble's where Fanny now lives, I hold a great hope she'll like what I chose to give. A give a hard knock so they could hear and as expected Bubble shows with Fanny by the rear.