Celebrate

Normal P.O.V:

Black Hole: I've been making some as they say here grub for our little gathering. 

Liy: Nice, can't wait to see how you've improved on your cooking.

Black Hole: Well I've got a cake in the oven as we speak, should be done by- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Death P.A.C.T: *light gasp*

Black Hole: *panicked unintelligible stammering*

Right as Black Hole opens to oven he gets a burst of fire in the face leaving the gang in shock while he frantically beats the fire on his clothes, swiftly closes the oven again and assumes a casual pose pretending nothing had happened despite the scorches on his apron & shirt.

Black Hole: Y'know I-I'm just gonna.. leave it there a bit- a bit longer. ( T

Lightning: *whispers* Might wanna call in some emergency pizzas...

Remote: *pressing buttons* Already on it.

As Black Hole turns the over off and clean himself up some of the others look around.

Marker: Woah Black Hole, your collection of those exclusive plushies has expanded since I was here last.

Black Hole: Yeah, I've been visiting the claw machines at the arcade a lot. 

He hovers over to the glass shelf and opens it picking up an orange plush crab.

Black Hole: This little guy here is the latest addition, what I don't get though is why they named a constellation after such a deadly illness...

Tree: I'm pretty sure the constellation name came first. 

Black Hole: Ah.

Marker: It did?

Bottle: Hey Black Hole where's Junior?

Black Hole: Oh he's around here, somewhere.

Cherry Jr: Thunder jump!

Pen: OW-!

*THUD*

Cherry Jr wearing a bright blur blanket as a cape leaps off of something pinning Pen to the floor and stands on over him. 

Cherry Jr: I have vanquished you Dr. Ink!

Pen: Ugh- Oh you think so do you? >;)

Pen rolls over getting the kid off and makes a gun with his fingers. He then chases Cherry Jr. into the other room.

Pen: Let's see you vanquish my ultra rays!

Cherry Jr: Aaaaaahh!

Pen: MWAHAHAHAHA!

Pie: Kid's still in the superhero phase huh?

Black Hole: Yeah, it's getting kind of hard to keep track of him...

Pie: Parenthood is never easy, but watching one's kid grow up is what makes it worth while.

Liy: Woah, when did you get all philosophical? ;)

Pie: I've been hanging out with Book.

Death P.A.C.T. chill for a moment having casual conversations, during that Remote carries in a cooler that Pen forgot about due to becoming a villain for Cherry Jr to fight. This cooler was already filled with ice and beverages she takes out some for a few of the others as they watch a movie.

Movie: "You... shall not.. PASS!!"

Bottle: Awesome line!

*Knock knock knock*

Black Hole: Who could that be?

Remote: I got it.

Black Hole follows his sister as she answers the door, meeting a guy carrying six or seven boxes of various sizes.

Pizza Guy: uh- Yeah I've got these multi-topping pizzas, cheese sticks, buffalo wings and brownies ordered here.

Remote: That's me, here you go.

Slightly surprised Black Hole watches Remote hand the pizza guy her card to scan as she takes the bags & boxes, he then gives it back to her.

Pizza Guy: Have a good night ma'am.

Black Hole: Mkay, I should've expected that. How did you afford off this, do you have a job too?

Remote: No, but I did create some tech that eye doctors use, they mail me checks as thanks.

Black Hole: Woah, and you're still in high school?

Remote: Us mechanical minds enjoy learning. Hey guys, food's here.

Lightning: Sweet! You remembered the wings.

Fanny: Let me have at those. *munch* Hmmm, could use some spice..

Remote: There are red pepper flakes included too.

Fanny: That'll do.

*THUD*

Pen's voice: Let's see you fight with your precious partner as my hostage!

Tree: Are those two still going at each other?

Liy: Guess so.

Pillow: Sounds like fun, I should play their game with them sometime.

Black Hole: You keep your influence away from my kid! I'll go let them know the food's here.

He goes over to Cherry Jr's room where the two were last heard playing, before he put his hand on the door knob he hears a loud zap followed by flashing blue light and Pen's sounding like he's having a small seizure. Knowing what just happened he attempts to hold hie laughter as he opens the door seeing Cherry Jr stand over Pen's electrocuted body. 

Cherry Jr: Lightning Cherry saves the day again!

Pen: *coughs a puff of smoke* Curse you Lighting Cherry... bleh.

Black Hole: Snrk- Okay you two Remote ordered pizza and it's here now so, come and get some.

Cherry Jr: Oh yes!

Pen: Thank goodness...

The group chow down enjoying the movies the rest of the night.

~To be Continued~