Bring your pet to school day

Black Hole's P.O.V:

I walk down the hall making my way to my locker when I look around and notice almost everyone here with an animal beside them. The concept of pets wasn't new to me anymore but this was rather confusing, I eventually find Tree at his locker with his woodpecker Rodrick sitting on an exposed branch sticking out of his cloth wrapped head.

Rodrick: Chirp chirp chirp!

Tree: What is it now Rodrick? Oh Black Hole.

Black Hole: Hey Tree, Hi Rodrick. Um, why does everyone have what I assume their pets here?

Tree: It's a bring your pet to school day, think of it as a show & tell but with our furry friends.

Tree strokes Rodrick's head in which the he emits a cooing sound. It's moments like these where I wish I wasn't too dangerous to risk getting attached to a pet that might die to the nature of my kind.

*RIIIIING*

Tree: Well we better get to homeroom, see you at history Black Hole.

Black Hole: Yeah see ya.

Tree and I exchange kisses and I head off to homeroom in which this pet show & tell goes underway. Our homeroom teach Firey Speaker Box (FiSB for short) is even accompanied with an animal, a lizard called an iguana laid on the side of his desk looking around sometimes.

FiSP: Hello students, as you all have noticed today is a special day to show each other your pets and talk about them. I even brought along my little friend, say hello to Donnie Iguana. *ahem* So, who would like to go first, Tennis Ball how about you?

Tennis Ball holding a long, slim critter in his arm gets up from his seat to step up in front of the entire class and then lets the critter be seen more clearly.

Tennis Ball: This is my pet ferret Isaac, he was a victim of animal testing and he's blind because of it. Despite his lacking vision though he's still as active and playful as any other ferret, I just have to make sure he doesn't crash into anything too much. Oh- careful buddy, you almost fell off..

Poor little guy, I bet he's really happy to be in the care of someone as nice as TB. Everyone clapped as Tennis Ball got back to his seat, Taco then came up walking what looked to be a tiny horse-like animal on a leash. 

Taco: Everyone meet Jalapeno my mini donkey. Say hi Jalapeno.

Jalapeno: Hee-haaw! 

Taco: You have a question Black Hole?

Black Hole: Yeah, how old is Jalapeno? 

Taco: He's about 20 years old now, fully grown big boy.

She picks up Jalapeno and walks back to her desk allowing Teardrop to step up with a very colorful bird.

FiSP: What have you got there Teardrop?

Karma: *SQUAK* I am Karma. *SQUAAAK*

Flower: WOAH, her pet just spoke!!!

Karma: Her pet just spoke!!! *SQUAK*

Black Hole: How is that such a big surprise?

Tennis Ball: Parrots mimic what they hear, but Teardrop is mute. How have you gotten your parrot talking TD?

Teardrop points to TV and Karma ends up flying and landing on top of him.

Karma: Tv show! *SQUAK* Tv show! 

Pickle: I think I get it. You leave her with your tv on so she learns words.

Teardrop nods giving a thumps up to Pickle and starts to sign as Karma flies back to her.

Karma: I also taught her to read sign language! *SQUAK*

Everyone claps as Silver Spoon steps up with a very interesting looking dog that oddly enough has the same expression as him. This dog was fully white and had some parts of it's skin shown with the fur really poofy (if that's the word for it.) 

Silver Spoon: Well it's no surprise I see most of you with such dreadful taste in pets. Me however, am happy to introduce you all Majesty my dear poodle. And yes, he is pure French.

Majesty: *sophisticated woof*

Silver Spoon: As you can see Majesty is very well trained and intelligent, dare I say a more superior kind of animal compani-

Karma: NOBODY ASKED! *SQUAWK* NOBODY ASKED!

Teardrop: |:C

The second Teardrop's Parrot goes off the entire classroom is filled with laughter from everyone (even Taco's donkey) but Silver who appeared rather upset.

Yin-Yang: Hahahaha, how is this so funny? Hahaha- YOU GOT ROASTED BY A BIRD!

Silver Spoon: UGH! I never! Hmph!

Silver Spoon scoffs while storming back to his desk followed by Majesty with a similar unamused look. Straight after that Flower steps up with a snake wrapped around her neck and shoulders, it's also apparently wearing a tiny top hat and bowtie.

Flower: This is Vine, my beautiful ball python. Look at him isn't he such a gentle man? 

Vine: :3

Flower was right, that snake is very cute, If I had a physical heart it might melt. Yin-Yang raises his hand for a question.

Yin-Yang: Dose he have venom? What dose he eat?

Flower: He's not venomous, and I usually feed him boiled rats.

Everyone: EWW.

Tennis Ball: Those actually are very nutritious for them. They can unhinge they're jaw to swallow their prey whole.

Fascinating trivia from Tennis Ball aside the following classes went along smoothly, I look forward to seeing what creatures the other have as pets.

~To be Continued~