Sixteen

I walk into Derek and Meredith's house where Derek was holding a party.

Derek: hey! You made it.

Savannah: hi! Sorry I'm late. I was helping Natalie with a school project.

Derek: I'm just glad you're here. Go socialize and have fun.

I grab myself a glass of wine then I walk around the party. I greet a few people as I walk around, and I find Jackson with Reed and April.

Savannah: hey!

Reed: woah! Hottie alert.

I chuckle as Reed grabs my hand and spins me around.

April: you look so good, Sav.

Savannah: thanks, love.

Jackson: you really do look beautiful.

I smile at Jackson as he grabs my hand.

Savannah: thanks, bub.

Jackson wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into his side.

Reed: I'm going in.

April: no, you can't. It's inappropriate.

Savannah: what's inappropriate?

I look at Reed and I follow her gaze, and I chuckle when I realize that she was staring at Mark.

Savannah: wow. Well, good luck.

April: Savannah!

Savannah: oh, come on, April. Let her do what she wants.

April: but this is the Chief's house. Right, Jackson?

Jackson: no. Go ahead, girl.

Savannah: yeah, girl. Get some.

Jackson and I share a laugh as April slaps us on the arm while Reed walks over to Mark.

April: why did you encourage her?

Savannah: because us girls have needs. Live a little, Apes.

-time skip-

It's the next day, and I'm walking around the hospital with Reed. While we were walking, Reed was telling me about what happened the other night.

Savannah: okay, so let me get this straight. You were naked in Mark's bed while he was in the shower, and Teddy walked in only wearing her bra and underwear, and then Mark propositioned a threesome? And then you looked at her?

Reed nods at me.

Savannah: oh, honey. I love you, but I question your life choices.

Reed: how screwed am I?

Savannah: on a scale of 1-10... I'd say about 10. I'm with Callie today, so I have to head to the pit. Byeeee!

Reed lets out a groan of frustration as I walk off.

Reed: I hate you.

Savannah: love you too, sexy!

I chuckle as I run to the pit. I smile when I see Callie with our patient.

Savannah: hey, Callie. I'm with you today.

Callie: good. I was praying to have you today.

I grab our patient's chart and the patient starts talking on the phone as I fill it out.

Betty: yes, Andrew, I said surgery. Now, wait, wait. Would you explain to my son why he doesn't need to worry?

Callie grabs the phone and talks to our patient's son.