165

I'm looking over April's shoulder as we finalize the invites for Jo and Alex's wedding. When we see the final project, we nod in agreement before hitting send. I hear a horn honk, and we grab our jackets before we run out of the house.

3rd Person POV:

Stumbling around, Savannah dials 911 before collapsing in the ravine.

Owen's POV:

Matthew Taylor was brought into the ER, so I'm working on him with Bailey and Roy as Meredith comes into the room.

Meredith: you paged? Woah! Oh my god. Is that Matthew Taylor?

Owen: yeah.

Meredith: what happened?

Owen: he rolled his car. Someone should find Kepner. Get Avery-Collins, someone should stay with Kepner.

Bailey: yeah, Roy, get Kepner and Avery-Collins.

Roy: you said where I go, you go—

A nurse walks into the room.

Nurse: Kepner was just brought in. Do you want me to page Dr. Avery-Collins to look her over?

Owen: no. Grey, you got him?

Meredith: yeah, go check Kepner.

I run out of the room and I could hear April screaming in the next trauma room.

April: Savannah! She's out there! Go! Go get her!

Owen: woah, woah, woah, what's going on? Kepner, talk to me.

April: Savannah was in the car with us. She was there but they said she's not here, so she's still out there! She needs help! Go help her!

3rd Person POV:

Owen runs out to the paramedic, Bailey and Meredith.

Owen: how'd you get the call?

Paramedic: 911 dispatch. He must have called before he went unconscious.

Bailey: was there anything left in the car, like a purse, a woman's coat?

Paramedic: only purse belonged to Kepner.

Roy runs up to the group.

Roy: I called Dr. Avery-Collins seven times, went to voicemail.

Meredith: I'm gonna go find Jackson and Natalie. They'll know where she is.

Owen: yeah, take me out there, where you found the car. Let's go.

Owen leaves with the paramedic.

Owen's POV:

I get out of the rig and start searching for Savannah.

Owen: Avery-Collins! Savannah! Savannah!

I look down towards the ravine, and my heart drops when I see a head of brunette hair.

Owen: no, no, no!

I run down to rescue Savannah.

Meredith's POV:

I run around and I find Jackson and Natalie getting prepped for surgery.

Meredith: hey, glad I caught you.

Jackson: barely. I got a huge apartment fire, bunch of burn victims. I'm pretty swamped. Thank God I have my daughter helping me out.

Meredith: do you know where Savannah is? Have you guys seen her?

Jackson: nope. Haven't seen her.

Natalie: me neither.

Jackson: why? What's up?