Chapter 1

"Jiang Xuenian, are you sure you saw Shi Qingfan pass a note to help Gong Linglang cheat?" A female voice asked seriously.

Who is talking to her?

Jiang Xuenian was dizzy and wanted to ask, but found that his body was out of control, his eyes were blurred, and he couldn't see anything clearly.

"I, I'm sure. Teacher, I really didn't lie."

Although her tone was flustered, Jiang Xuenian could hear that it was her own voice.

She didn't open her mouth, who made the voice?

Jiang Xuenian's mind was psychedelic and confused, the clear voice in her ear suddenly became noisy, the humming sound pierced her brain, and the pain like needles made her cover her head and scream, "Well!"

I don't know how long it took, the stinging pain passed, the drowsy and floating soul returned to its original position, Jiang Xuenian's body suddenly became conscious, the remaining malice and fear were in chaos in her brain, Jiang Xuenian frowned tightly He shook his head vigorously, trying to shake away the emotions that obviously did not belong to him, but his feet were unsteady, and he threw himself straight forward.

Jiang Xuenian exclaimed briefly, and her first reaction in desperation was to cover her face with her hands—wrestling is fine, but you can’t hurt your face.

The next moment, Jiang Xuenian threw himself into an unusually soft embrace, and the surrounding screams shocked Jiang Xuenian. In front of him, push people away.

"Yes..." Jiang Xuenian's curled eyelashes trembled, opened his eyes, revealing wet black eyes, seeing the face of the person in front of him, his breath suddenly stagnant, he forgot to respond, and was stunned. stared blankly at her.

Crow black long hair reaching her waist, complexion deceiving Frost Sai Xue, beautiful light brown eyes under her long eyelashes, high nose bridge, she looks cold and a little unhappy On the ground, the fresh and soft lips are pressed into a straight line...

"Jiang Xuenian, have you touched enough?"

The voice was like a cold spring, and immediately brought the sluggish Jiang Xuenian back to reality.

"Ah, yes, I'm sorry!" Jiang Xuenian moved his eyes to his hands, only to find that her hands were on the chest of the girl in front of him, and hurriedly retrieved them. Grab it lightly.

She likes to grab something when she's nervous.

In an instant, the girl's face seemed to be covered with a layer of frost, and her temperament became even colder.

Shocked by the soft touch and her behavior, Jiang Xuenian's face turned red with a "swoosh", and lowered her head to repent, "I, I didn't mean to..."

"Jiang Xuenian, what are you pretending to be a pure little white flower! Just now I wronged Qingfan for helping me cheat, and now I take the opportunity to molest Qingfan, shameless!"

"Linglang." Shi Qingfan saw that the head teacher Tan Ying frowned slightly after hearing Gong Linglang's words, and stopped Gong Linglang from continuing to speak.

Gong Linglang scratched her long brown-red hair, stomped her feet in anger, pouted and looked at Jiang Xuenian angrily, but did not speak any more.

"This matter must be investigated clearly, Jiang Xuenian, you said you saw Shi Qingfan passing a note to Gong Linglang during the exam, apart from what you saw with your own eyes, is there any other evidence?" Tan Ying adjusted her glasses and looked straight at Jiang Xuenian through the lens.

Jiang Xuenian was confused about the current situation.

She remembered that she had just attended the wine party and negotiated an order. Before leaving the restaurant, she thought of the six-figure commission, and she was happy to drink two more drinks. She went out and took a car to go home. Just as he was about to get into the car, the alcohol surged up, and he suddenly had a splitting headache and lost consciousness.