Chapter 149

The next morning,Jiang Xuenian got up for breakfast, and when he walked to the restaurant, Qiu Fanrou was directing the nanny to pick out Jiang Xuenian's favorite food and put it in the corresponding place.

Jiang Xuenian paused, Qiu Fanrou raised her head to look at her, a smile quickly appeared on her face, "Xue Nian,You... get up,  ;Come and eat."

Jiang Xuenian took Shi Qingfan's hand and walked over to sit down,Qiu Fanrou pointed to the food in front of her and said: "It's what you like,Quick Try it."

Qiu Fanrou didn't even care about her own family before, so Jiang Xuenian couldn't force her to do anything to Shi Qingfan. After a simple thank you, Jiang Xuenian Qiu Fanrou's expectant eyes brimmed with crystal clear skin The clear shumai,transferred it to Shi Qingfan's plate,then he took the other one in front of him and started eating.

The muscles of Qiu Fanrou's eyes twitched slightly,sitting on the side and taking the initiative to chat with Jiang Xuenian, "Your father and brother have already gone to work, listen to him say you want... Qing Fan gets married at the end of the year, yes?"

Jiang Xuenian nodded,"Mom,I have something to trouble you." The tone was gentle.

Qiu Fanrou's displeasure just now disappeared,the expression on her face was very positive,the smile became more sincere, "I am your mother, your business is My affairs are not troublesome. And I also like Qingfan very much,I am very happy to have such a daughter-in-law."

Jiang Xuenian also smiled: "Thank you mom."

Qiu Fanrou knows that Jiang Xuenian's bottom line is Shi Qingfan, as long as she is good to Shi Qingfan, Jiang Xuenian's attitude towards her cannot be bad.

It wasn't that she didn't want to show affection to Shi Qingfan before, but she couldn't get over that hurdle. She always felt that Shiqingfan's family background was poor, and her parents were such shameless virtues that she was not worthy of her. superior.

Now that I have tasted the benefits that are good for Shi Qingfan, Qiu Fanrou naturally overcame that hurdle.

Qiu Fanrou smiled and said: "I participated in every link of your father's wedding at the beginning, and strived for perfection. You can let me go, I will make you satisfied with your Qingfan wedding this time."

"But marriage is a matter of the two families, Shijia's side..."

He knew who Shi Lian was, and it would be difficult to get rid of him after being attached to such a person. Qiu Fanrou hid the unfinished words behind him and looked at Shi Qingfan, wanting to know her What did you think.

Shi Qingfan's eyes were cold: "I'm an adult, my only relative passed away long ago, and I have nothing to do with Shi's family."

"Aunt Qiu, please don't invite any family members to the wedding." Shi Qingfan said.

Qiu Fanrou was quite satisfied with her attitude and nodded: "Okay, you two go to school safely, let me handle this matter."

After breakfast, Jiang Xuenian Shi Qingfan took a break and went to study in the study.

Ling Xinghuai from the army gave her two a month off, and she will report again on the weekend of next month.

The weekend is coming to an end soon. When Jiang Xuenian did not want to be noticed by others because of their relationship as a couple, they did not go back to school this time. Jiang Xuenian got off the bus early, and Shi Qingfan went in separately.

The cp fan at the door was only Shi Qingfan who got out of the car and was dumbfounded. It turned out that the rich one was Shi Qingfan, not Jiang Xuenian!