Chapter 160 The Prince Consort (Part 1)

Three days before the palace examination, Shi Qingfan went to Hanshan Temple on the outskirts of the capital to ask for a lottery at the invitation of his fellow countrymen, and bless them to win the palace examination in one fell swoop.

 The weather is getting warmer in March, the wind in the mountains is gentle, the sun shines on people, it is warm and comfortable.

 Ge Qingyue picked a small yellow wild flower from the side of the mountain road, recited a poem, and asked with a smile, "Brother Wei Bai, Brother Qi Xin, what do you think of my poem?"

 Peng Weibai turned his head and said: "In terms of poetry, Qixin and I are not as good as Brother Qingfan, why don't you ask him?"

 Yue Qixin hurriedly said: "Could it be that you haven't gotten used to Qing Fanxian's face, are you embarrassed to ask him?"

 Ge Qingyue's black face turned red, "Don't talk nonsense, it doesn't matter if you spoil my innocence, what should you do if you spoil my brother Qingfan. I didn't ask him because he was far away."

 The four of them all passed the examination in February, and stayed in the capital together to wait for the palace examination in March. Because they were from the same township, they often acted together, and their relationship was better than others.

 Ge Qingyue's voice became louder. When Qingfan heard his name, he stopped walking up the mountain and turned around, "What do you guys call me?"

 The cool white complexion is illuminated by the sun, under the heroic eyebrows are a pair of light-colored eyes like glass, the bridge of the nose is straight and delicate, the lips are light and pearly, and the three noisy people below are immediately shocked by her appearance , Shi Qingfan asked again before recovering.

 Ge Qingyue quickly hid his red and black face behind the two of them.

 "It's all right." Peng Weibai and Yue Qixin smiled innocently and waved their hands, "It must be Brother Qing Fan, you must have misheard, we didn't call you."

 "So that's how it is." Shi Qingfan turned around and continued walking forward.

 The wind in the mountains lifted her blue robe, and her thin figure had a sense of elegance, as if she was about to become a fairy in the next moment.

 "Brother Qingfan is such a talented person, I don't know what kind of woman he will marry in the future." Peng Weibai sighed.

 "At least the appearance can't be too bad." Yue Qixin said.

 "Knowledge of books and etiquette, extraordinary appearance, gentle like water, no matter how good a woman is, brother Qing Fan can marry."

 When you come to the top of the mountain, walk a few steps forward and you will find Hanshan Temple.

 Most of the candidates are studying intensively when the palace examination is approaching. Ge Qingyue did not know where he heard that the last Zhuangyuanlang had visited Hanshan Temple before the palace examination, so he invited his three brothers to come here. It happened that the three of them wanted to relax before the palace examination The mood came out together.

 The four of them walked to the temple, but saw guards at the door. Ge Qingyue didn't know whether to go in for a while, and subconsciously looked at Shi Qingfan.

 Although Shi Qingfan was the youngest among the four, he was the one with the biggest ideas.

 Shi Qingfan took a step forward, and the guards on both sides immediately looked at her with piercing eyes. Shi Qingfan arched his hands and said: "My lord, the other four people have come to watch the peach blossoms in Hanshan Temple. Is there any noble person coming today? Is it convenient for me to wait in?"