Chapter 96

Jiang Xuenian didn't know that he was exposed on the first day of school.

Physics has two classes a week, except for the first class on Monday morning, which is the last class on Wednesday afternoon.

At this time, the three of Handa had successively collected a lot of evidence that Jiang Xuenian deliberately chose the seat and peeked at Shi Qingfan.

But they are not sure whether Jiang Xuenian likes Shi Qingfan unilaterally and is pursuing it, or if there is something between the two.

If there is something, when did they start.

Jiang Xuenian came to the classroom fifteen minutes in advance. Because of the physics teacher's dismay in the first class, everyone in the class basically tried to sit back and try to stay away from him, so The first two rows are empty.

Jiang Xuenian did not choose, he walked to the first row and sat down.

Handa and the others went to the bathroom together, and when they came back, they saw Jiang Xuenian sitting in the first row.

"Monitor, it's fine to sit in the first row for other classes. Do you still want to see the face of Old Litou up close?"

Jiang Xuenian said: "Actually, I don't look at my face."

After all, in her heart, the faces in this world, except for the perfect Shi Qingfan, are only mediocre others.

Handa: "…"

Liu Fan tugged at Handa's sleeve behind him, "Why don't you sit next to the squad leader, Old Li Tou will definitely ask us questions, and feel at ease next to the squad leader."

Handa thought about it, made sense, and agreed: "Okay."

In addition to the three of them, the other two who were late together that day also sat silently in the first row.

Ten minutes before class, all the students of combat command were present, and physics teacher Li also entered the classroom on time.

After Mr. Li came in, he glanced at the whole class, "Very well, no one is late this time."

" But there is no need to sit back, I am a fair person in class, no more, no less, everyone has three chances, no matter where you sit, even if you cover yourself with a curtain , should I ask or should I ask."

After Mr. Li finished speaking, she looked at Jiang Xuenian in the first row and squinted, "You guys are of good psychological quality, it seems that you are ready for my question. Let’s start with one, and give your name before answering the question.”

Mr. Li turned around and wrote the first question on the blackboard. The students behind were all stunned when they saw it.

What is this? They obviously listened very carefully in the last class, why can't they understand the question? ? ?

The five Handa in the first row were overjoyed.

The squad leader is a god! The knowledge in the corridor completely overwhelmed the topic.

After Mr. Li finished writing, she turned around, looked at the first student who answered the question, and said, "Let's start."

The first student glanced at Jiang Xuenian, who was sitting in the middle, wiped the sweat on his forehead, said his name, and then answered the question smoothly.

"Mr. Li, I have finished my answer."

Mr. Li's eyes fell on the student and paused for two seconds, "That's a good answer, please take a seat."