Chapter 140

Jiang Xuenian, when Qingfan entered the main building,not knowing where his room was, he was stopped by Wu Wei who was waiting on the first floor.

Wu Wei no longer had the calmness of Pengnuo's dialogue, and said excitedly: "Let the servants help you pack your luggage,Now I'll go to the chief's palace!"

Jiang Xuenian Shi Qingfan followed Wu Wei and walked out, and asked, "Don't you say afternoon? Why is it suddenly early?"

When I asked, Jiang Xuenian's brain straightened out his thoughts at the same time,soon realized the reason for the sudden advance of the meeting, said: "Headquarters, you called."

The affirmative tone made the smile on Wu Wei's face bigger and bigger.

Wu Wei turned around and patted Jiang Xuenian on the shoulder, and said with relief: "The Wu family will become the most popular existence in Harbins in the future in your hands."

"Dad, what do you mean?" Jiang Xuenian's pupils tightened slightly.

Wu Wei said meaningfully: "Nan Yan,You don't have to ask me anything you know."

Jiang Xuenian of course understands,She just didn't think that Wu Wei had just learned of her top-level differentiation, and she would give up Wu Zhe, born of marriage, and let "Wu Nanyan" be the heir.

Really unfortunate families have their own unfortunate, messy parents everywhere.

Shi Qingfan felt Jiang Xuenian's complicated mood,fingertips gently pinched her palm.

Jiang Xuenian held Shi Qingfan's fingertips in his hand,turned his head and smiled at her.

On the way to the chief's mansion,Wu Wei has been letting "Wu Nanyan" and "Cen Qingqiu" relax, so don't be nervous when you see the chief.

Jiang Xuenian looked at the sweat on his temples and said, "Dad, wipe the sweat." He handed him a piece of paper.

Wu Wei: "...I'm not nervous,because I'm excited!"

Jiang Xuenian: "I know,You have never seen anything before,How can you be nervous."

Although the leader of the four major families recommended,but none of the patriarchs of the four major families of the leader's residence have come.

Wu Wei thought that he would be able to live with "Wu Nanyan" who became the leader in the leader's mansion in a few years, and the sweat on his forehead kept coming out.

The license plate number was notified to the Chief's Office in advance, and they were not blocked by any on the way, so they came to the Chief's Mansion and got off the bus smoothly.

There were two rows of uniformed guards standing outside the door,A high-ranking officer stepped forward and said with a smile: "Hi, Patriarch Wu, hello, Vincent, the secretary of my leader, the leader, Your Excellency sent me to pick you up to meet him."

Before Wu Wei received the outsider, his sweat was automatically put away, and Vincent shook his hand calmly and said, "Hello, it's hard work."

"It should not be hard work." Vincent's attitude was very warm.

Then Vincent went to Jiang Xuenian behind Wu Wei to say hello, Wu Wei took the opportunity to look at the front of the chief's mansion. The traditional building of the Chief's Mansion is not like the fresh and delicate light-colored buildings of the Wu family manor. The two stone lions at the door look very imposing, and the door is vermilion red and two meters high.

Wu Wei couldn't help but smile when he wanted to see the entrance of the chief's mansion, and the corners of his mouth curled up. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw two rows of guards standing upright, and immediately suppressed the curvature.