Chapter 73

After that, Jiang Xuenian restrained a lot. After eating, he recalled that he had only looked at Shi Qingfan twelve eyes.

"Let's go, go back to the dormitory." Seeing that Sun Peichun had finished eating, he stood up and urged.

The four walked to the entrance of the cafeteria, and Jiang Xuenian suddenly looked back. Although he turned around quickly, Zhao Yihan still noticed, "Xue Nian, what are you looking at?"

Sun Peichun and Qiao Ya walked in front, and when they heard the words, they turned their heads and stared at Jiang Xuenian: "Should you be watching Oga again?"

"Again?" Zhao Yihan became interested, "You are brave enough in Xue Nian, is this the so-called newborn calf that is not afraid of tigers? You dare to watch Oga?"

Jiang Xuenian: "...No, I just took a look at us and we didn't drop anything, really not looking at Oga."

Sun Peichun's face I have seen through the expression you don't need to pretend, and turned back to what I noticed when I was eating with Qiao Yakop.

Zhao Yihan was also attracted, Jiang Xuenian took the opportunity to look around, and there was no hidden place.

Sun Peichun led the way when they went back. They took shortcuts and turned around, passing by a yellow grass. Jiang Xuenian saw the faint roof inside and asked Sun Peichun: "Peichun" , it looks like a shed over there, is it for you?"

Sun Peichun said: "There, it was still a carport a few days ago. Because the path is inconvenient to walk, the school has found another place to build a larger carport, and it was abandoned when no one came here."

The abandoned carport, covered by grass, can be used as a temporary meeting place.

However, there are often people passing by on this side of the road, and it is not convenient.

If someone took a look at the grass, it would be bad.

Walking downstairs in the dormitory, Jiang Xuenian's little light brain shook twice, Jiang Xuenian clicked on it, and the counselors in the professional group asked them to lead the things needed for military training.

Jiang Xuenian told Sun Peichun and the others, and went downstairs to get things.

Arrived at the place, a medium-sized male beta counselor was holding the list to check, a dozen students lined up in a line, one by one, camouflage uniforms, belts, blue plaid sheets, quilts, water basins, Thermos, etc.

Jiang Xuenian stood at the back.

After waiting in line for about ten minutes, it was finally her turn.

"What's your name?" Counselor Li Shi asked.

"Jiang Xuenian."

Li Shiben lowered his head to look for a name, but when he heard this, he raised his head and looked at Jiang Xuenian in front of him carefully and said, "Jiang Xuenian, right? You will be the monitor in the future. , don't rush to get things first, help me finish posting other people's things."

There is no room for refutation what Li Shi said, Jiang Xuenian was detained like this and started to work as a coolie.

The major of combat command has extremely high demands on students' mental and physical quality. There are only thirty people in the entire major, barely making up one class.

Jiang Xuenian helped to distribute the rest of the people's things, and when it came to himself, there was one less thermos.

Li Shidao: "Go to the warehouse and get one, I'll be waiting for you here."