Chapter 133

There was a banquet recently.

Pongeno, the leader of the Harbins, and Simon Yves, a member of the Empire, have negotiated terms several times,The two refused to give in to each other.

Harbins wants to leave the alliance and urgently needs the help of the Empire, Pengno does not want to have a bad relationship with Simon Yves,I heard that the patriarch of the Capone family and Simon · Classmate Yves, let the Capone patriarch take Simon Yves to his house, entertain him well,must soften Simon Yves attitude.

The Capone Patriarch will hold a banquet every other day these days, and invite all the distinguished people of the Harbins to introduce them to Simon Yves.

Amelia Capone asked Wu Zhe to ask for leave every time, and took him to a dinner party,Wu Wei wanted to go too,but couldn't show her face.

"Wu Nanyan" just gave him an excuse.

Wu Wei frowned slightly, then sighed: "Okay, what Dad promised you will definitely help you do it."

"It happens that there is a banquet tomorrow night,You and I go." After that, he looked at Wu Di,"Your uncle Di will help you arrange the dress jewelry."

Jiang Xuenian has made progress, "Dad, Qingqing also passed the exam, she is my fiancee, let's take her too."

Wu Wei was in a good mood, nodded and said, "Okay,In the future, my daughter-in-law can get up if she wants to go." Wu Wei said to "Wu Nanyan" seriously,"Dad" To take you to the dinner party of the Capone family,the mother of your elder brother of the Capone family, if you are wronged at that time, tell me that you can’t talk and do things, don’t you know?”

Jiang Xuenian obviously didn't listen, and nodded perfunctorily: "I see,Dad, are I the one who causes trouble, if no one provokes me, I will definitely behave Keep my house clean."

Wu Weinai glanced at her, "Isn't it for me to introduce you to others? How do you introduce your family?"

Jiang Xuenian laughed, "We are following you step by step, I will know whoever you introduce."

From Wu Wei, Jiang Xuenian returned to his room and said to Shi Qingfan: "It's done, I will attend the Capone family dinner tomorrow night, you and I will get up."

After Jiang Xuenian finished speaking, he suddenly frowned, looking a little embarrassed.

Shi Qingfan asked inexplicably: "Is this not a good thing? Why are you unhappy?"

Jiang Xuenian hugged her and sat down, "The patriarch of the Capone family is an old rogue, Qingqing, you are so beautiful, I really don't want him to see it."

Shi Qingfan did not expect Jiang Xuenian to be worried about this matter, and her cheeks were slightly red, "My fiancee, Wu Wei is here, he dare not."

"Don't dare and don't want to be two different things." Jiang Xuenian buried his face on the side of Shi Qingfan's neck depressedly, and when his lips touched the skin on the side of Shi Qingfan's neck, Shi Qingfan trembled sensitively , I feel itchy and embarrassed to say, the tender auricle is quietly red.

How could Jiang Xuenian not notice Shi Qingfan's reaction, raised his head, the tip of his nose touched her auricle, leaned over and kissed, sighing: "Qingqing, why are you so cute? what."

Jiang Xuenian's eyes darkened, and she said in a hoarse voice, "It would be nice if I was at home now."

Jiang Xuenian said "home" Jiang family.

Shi Qingfan reacted instantly, his moist eyes looked at Jiang Xuenian's eyes, "Be patient, there will be more than a month." Why do you have to go back before school starts.