Chapter 97

Jiang Xuenian knew how busy Shi Qingfan was, and it was impossible for Shi Qingfan to deal with Qiao Ya while chatting with her.

And it looked like Joa wasn't being dealt with at all.

Jiang Xuenian walked to Qiao Ya's bed and asked in a low voice, "Qiao Ya, the person you are chatting with is not Shi Qingfan, right?"

Qiao Ya didn't expect to receive a straight ball from Jiang Xuenian, and reacted with a flash of panic in his eyes, and stammered: "You, why do you ask that? ."

How should she answer, yes or no?

Qiao Ya cautiously waited for Jiang Xuenian's next question, but Jiang Xuenian smiled suddenly, patted Qiao Ya's shoulder and said: "Okay, let's go Relax Qiaoya, I just ask casually, if you don't want to say it, you can leave it alone."

Jiang Xuenian put down his schoolbag, turned around, took a towel and toothbrush and went to the bathroom to wash.

When brushing her teeth, she looked at herself in the mirror, her black eyes shining in the light.

She is too stupid, Qiao Ya has always been vague, she takes it for granted that the person who is chatting with Qiao Ya is Shi Qingfan.

The Oga Alliance has more than one Oga from Qingfan, maybe someone else chatting with Qiao Ya.

Jiang Xuenian was in a better mood after he figured it out. After washing, he put on his pajamas and climbed into bed.

She put on her headphones and sent a video application to Shi Qingfan on her mobile phone.

Two seconds later, Shi Qingfan rejected the video application.

Jiang Xuenian was not in a hurry, he sat up against the wall and waited.

After a while, Shi Qingfan sent a video application, and Jiang Xuenian immediately clicked through.

Shi Qingfan's face appeared on the screen, the background should be in the bathroom, "What's wrong? Is something wrong?" Shi Qingfan whispered ask.

Jiang Xuenian said: "It's okay, I just want to see you."

I don't know if it was because of the angle of the lights, but Shi Qingfan's face seemed to turn red for a moment on the screen, "We can go to the army together in two days."

"Two days is too long." Jiang Xuenian said.

If someone else heard what they said, it would definitely cause confusion. After the two of them finished saying what they wanted to say, they didn't speak again and looked at the screen of the phone quietly. on each other's face.

Shi Qingfan seemed to be calling her, and Shi Qingfan hurriedly said, "I'll hang up first, good night." The next second the screen turned black.

Jiang Xuenian took off her headphones, put her phone aside, glanced at Qiao Ya, who had been chatting with a small light brain on the opposite bed, and reconfirmed that she was chatting The target is not Shi Qingfan at all, everything is her misunderstanding.

What Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan said just now did not specifically lower their voices, except for Qiao Ya, who was focused on chatting with Wei Anxian, Sun Peichun and Zhao Yihan could hear it clearly .

As soon as Jiang Xuenian put down his mobile phone, Sun Peichun immediately ran to Jiang Xuenian's bed, stepped on the ladder and grabbed the bed rail, and asked gossip: "Snow Nian, who did you just talk to? Look at the way you're smiling and tell me secretly, is it Oga?"

Jiang Xuenian smiled and said: "It's my family. I hardly ever left home for a long time except for military training since I was a child. It's a little uncomfortable. It's much better after the video."