Chapter 39

Shi Xinran is two years younger than Shi Qingfan, and is a student of the tenth grade of Saint Leith College.

Shi Xinran "inadvertently" revealed that her father was a well-known rich man Shi Lian and Shi Lian had donated a lot of money to the school as soon as school started, and many people in the class took the initiative to talk to her it is good.

"Xin Ran, I just saw you talking to the 12th grade senior Shi Qingfan, you are so courageous, I was scared to death when I saw the cold senior sister, she didn't dare to dare say."

"Xin Ran's father is Shi Lian. She has never seen any big person since she was a child, so how could she be afraid of Shi Qingfan."

"It is."

"Not outdated Qingfan is really beautiful. I have never seen such a beautiful person. None of those stars can compare to her."

"I heard that Shi Qingfan's family is very poor and can live on scholarships. Although she studies well, she can do research in the future, but being a star makes more money, children of poor parents will definitely choose More money to work."

Shi Xinran's smile froze slightly, she didn't like when others praised Shi Qingfan in front of her.

Although Shi Xinran and Shi Qingfan both share the surname Shi, they have completely different appearances. In front of Shi Qingfan, Shi Xinran has a dim light and no color, and no one will judge them. Get in touch.

Shi Xinran has been jealous of Shi Qingfan since she was a child, and naturally she will not take the initiative to tell others about Shi Qingfan and her relationship to block herself. Fortunately, Shi Qingfan never mentioned her at Saint Leith College. Shi Lian's daughter.

"Alright, alright, don't you wonder why I went there?" Shi Xin changed the subject and asked.

Several girls around looked at each other, the short-haired girl hesitated: "Go under the tree...to hide from the sun?"

"No. I went to see Jiang Xuenian." Shi Xinran mentioned Jiang Xuenian with joy.

When she thought that Jiang Xuenian, who was so average, was Shi Qingfan's girlfriend, Shi Xinran wanted to laugh.

No matter how perfect or excellent Shi Qingfan is, he has not found a bad girlfriend.

"Jiang Xuenian? This name sounds familiar..."

"I know that Jiang Xuenian is Shi Qingfan's rumored girlfriend!"

"So exciting? Xinran, have you seen Jiang Xuenian? Is she as beautiful as Shi Qingfan?"

Facing several pairs of expectant eyes, Shi Xinran frowned slightly and said: "Jiang Xuenian is very ordinary, I heard that learning is not very good. Like you, I thought Shi Qingfan My girlfriend will definitely be an excellent and perfect person in all aspects, so if I want to go see it, I don’t know if I will go away on a whim and return with a disappointment.”

Shi Xinran sighed, "Jiang Xuenian is too ordinary."

"It's so! What did Qing Fan see in her at that time?"

The tenth grade students are not as heavy as the twelfth grade, and they like to gossip when they have more free time every day.

Not long after the physical education class returned to the tenth classroom, the story of the goddess Shi Qingfan of Saint Leis finding a very ordinary girlfriend spread throughout the class, and then passed from tenth class to other classes .

The entire tenth grade knows about one big recess.

The tenth grade students participated in the provincial unified examination two days ago, and have not had time to watch the video of the city league. At the time of contact, the name Jiang Xuenian was still unfamiliar to the tenth grade students.