Chapter 19

"Bai Chun..." Luo Yue wanted to say something to save her, but Meng Baichun turned her head and stopped looking at her.

Xu Jie is not interested in the friendship between children, since the results come out and Jiang Xuenian's performance is no longer questioned, she will start tutoring the three people participating in the city's league, "Luo Yue, you You can go back to the classroom for self-study at night."

Luo Yue's face was pale, her aggrieved eyes were red, she sniffed and whispered, "Director Xu, I understand."

Luo Yue's prudence is not enough in front of a person with rich social experience like Xu Jie, Xu Jie nodded perfunctorily, "Come on, it's already wasted a class time."

Luo Yue's face turned even paler, her eyes filled with tears for a moment, she finally glanced at Meng Baichun, turned and trotted out of the laboratory.

Xu Jie looked coldly at Luo Yue after she left, and said, "Meng Baichun, go and close the door."

Meng Baichun just recognized his so-called friend, and he was a little negative. Hearing the words, he walked slowly to the door, closed the door, and walked back slowly.

Xu Jie asked: "Is it closed?"

"Director Xu, close it." Meng Baichun said softly, as if he couldn't do anything.

Xu Jie assigned seats to the three of them, and sent them three chapters of exam papers from the textbook she brought.

"I'm not surprised that Jiang Xuenian took half an hour to complete the entire test paper just now. What I am surprised is that there is knowledge in the test paper that will only be learned next week. The year is still correct."

"Shi Qingfan, you said just now that you have been helping Jiang Xuenian make up lessons?"

Shi Qingfan nodded: "Yes, Director Xu. Jiang Xuenian fainted unexpectedly before. When he woke up, he found that he had lost his memory. Two clean."

Shi Qingfan glanced at Jiang Xuenian when he said this, and continued: "Because Jiang Xuenian's fainting has something to do with me, so after she was discharged from the hospital, I decided to help her make up lessons. I didn't expect the effect to be unexpected. good."

"It's like this, Director Xu, monitor... Shi Qingfan has organized the learning framework by himself, and I can make rapid progress by studying according to the framework." Jiang Xuenian put the credit on Shi Qingfan.

When Shi Qingfan wanted to say something, Jiang Xuenian gave her a secret wink, and Shi Qingfan didn't speak any more.

Xu Jie asked in surprise, "Have you ever lost your memory?"

Jiang Xuenian nodded: "Just before that. At that time, I made a mistake and I couldn't bear the pressure in my heart, so I suddenly fainted. Who knows I will faint when I wake up."

Xu Jie knew Jiang Xuenian's identity, so naturally she would not ask her what she did wrong in front of other people, and directly turned to another topic, "You said that Shi Qingfan sorted it out. Subject framework? Shi Qingfan, how many subjects have you sorted out?"

Shi Qing Fan Dao: "General."

Meng Baichun can't care about the loss of her friends now, she has always been proud of her excellent grades, because it is the result of her hard work, other people's academic performance is not good, yes Because they don't work hard enough.

However, Shi Qingfan's grades overwhelmed her, and she still has time to organize the framework of each subject to help others learn...

In terms of IQ and pattern, Meng Baichun lost completely.