Chapter 6

Jiang Yue came very quickly, almost as soon as Jiang Xuenian found out the history books of the previous semesters in the dormitory, Jiang Yue called back.

"Nian Nian, come out, brother has arrived."

Different from Jiang Xuenian, Jiang Yue has shown outstanding talent since he was a child. There are twelve grades in the ordinary school. Jiang Yue skipped three grades because Jiang Xuenian was still in school. At this age, Jiang Yue has been training in the army for three years and got his driver's license after his eighteenth birthday.

Although Jiang Yue is still differentiated, but according to the judgment of the hospital, Jiang Yue will differentiate into Alpha 99%.

When he differentiates into Alpha, what awaits him will be a quick promotion.

Jiang Xuenian has a good memory. He followed Shi Qingfan into the school in the afternoon and already remembered the way out of the school. When he walked to the gate, he saw a bright sapphire blue sports car parked outside.

There are many students who leave school and go home now, and they can't help but be attracted to this luxury car they have never seen before.

Jiang Xuenian walked to the sports car, Jiang Yue opened the door and got out.

Suddenly, people who were attracted by the sports car moved their eyes to Jiang Yue involuntarily.

"Nian Nian, long time no see." Jiang Yue showed a cheerful smile, came over and gave Jiang Xuenian a big hug.

Jiang Xuenian was hugged by the handsome guy without any fluctuation in his heart and even wanted to laugh.

She just complained about Jiang Yue's sapphire blue sports car, but she didn't expect Jiang Yue to be like a car, and she even got off the car to let others notice him.

Jiang Yue only hugged him and then let go of his arm, and opened the passenger door for Jiang Xuenian, "Little princess of the Jiang family, please get in the car."

Jiang Xuenian: "...Brother, you are too exaggerated."

"Is there?" Jiang Yue smiled heartily, and the students around couldn't help screaming.

Jiang Yue went around to the other side and got into the car, closed the door, the handsome expression on his face has not disappeared.

Jiang Xuenian: “…”

I can't see Jiang Yue's plan two years later, the black-bellied man who chased after Shi Qingfan, the white moonlight, is obviously a normal 18-year-old boy, and will be screamed by people. proud.

Jiang Yue probably has some girl-control attributes, and she kept asking about Jiang Xuenian's life at school on the way.

"Anyone you like?" Jiang Yue suddenly asked when waiting for the red light.

Jiang Xuenian's eyes flashed, and the face of Shi Qingfan appeared in his mind.

"No."

Jiang Yue glanced at her and smiled: "Don't worry about differentiation, as long as you like it, no matter what gender the other party is, there is no problem."

The red light turned green, the car started, and after the road started smoothly, Jiang Yue asked again, "Did you make any friends at school?"

The first thing Jiang Xuenian thought of this time was Shi Qingfan.

"Yes." They should be barely friends...although she probably thinks it unilaterally.

"What's your name?" Jiang Yue seemed to ask casually.