Chapter 108

Shan Xingyu rushed to the semifinals with a lucky physique, and then met Jiang Xuenian.

Shan Xingyu: "..." Lucky wool, he is not lucky at all T_T

Shan Xingyu, who was fighting against Jiang Xuenian, had no fighting spirit, was knocked down by Jiang Xuenian three times and twice, and was stepped on by Jiang Xuenian like a salted fish. admit defeat".

Shi Qingfan also won easily.

In the end, Shan Xingyu and another student will decide the third place. Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan compete for the first and second place.

Two games were played at the same time, everyone went to watch the game between Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan, and Shan Xingyu was the only friend of Mingxin Military University who watched the game.

After seeing half of it, Shan Xingyu's only friendly audience went to Jiang Xuenian's side.

Because someone told him how exciting the game between Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan was, he regretted missing it for the rest of his life.

Such a lifetime event must not be missed.

Shan Xingyu was no longer in the mood to show off his skills, so he quickly defeated his opponent and exited the game mode.

Shan Xingyu quickly clicked into the playing field of the two to watch the game.

From that tricky angle, Shan Xingyu thought he could never escape.

However, Shi Qingfan seems to have the function of prophecy, and it is easy to avoid.

Shi Qingfan's attack was equally fierce. The two had such a good relationship, I didn't expect that they would fight mercilessly.

Half an hour later, the audience under the stage was already sweating, Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan were still full of energy.

An hour later, they still didn't decide the winner.

Many people can't sit still and want to leave, but they are reluctant to watch such a good game.

One and a half hours, two hours, there is still no difference.

The longest battle time set by the system is two hours. Once the time is up, it will automatically determine that the two are tied.

"The winner cannot be determined. Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan are in a draw this time."

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan stopped at the same time, their clothes were soaked through, their breathing was fast, their cheeks were flushed, they looked at each other and couldn't help but smile together.

The audience was also stunned by the two of them, they fought for two hours, and the result was a draw, which they never expected.

Disconnect the holographic connection, everyone feels a little trance.

"Has the Alliance ever produced such a powerful Alpha and Oga?"

"Don't talk about the alliance, the empire has never been out."

"Who dares to marry such a powerful Oga? If you are unhappy, you can be maimed."

"What are you dreaming about, even if you want to marry someone else, they don't look down on you."

"That's right, and isn't there Jiang Xuenian? You need to worry about the mess. The two are a good match."

When the awards were presented, the leader of the Beishan Military Academy who had been black for two days finally showed a smile.