Chapter 58

Since Gong Linglang joined the cp organization, she began to go to the cafeteria with Yin Yan and the others. Now only Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan are alone most of the time. Gong Linglang hardly got involved.

Although Jiang Xuenian felt strange, but thinking that Gong Linglang is now a cpf, it is not strange.

cpf is to create all conditions for cp.

The weather is not very good recently. Tan Ying said in class in the morning that there will be a cold air in two days, and it may snow in Bencheng in advance. The school has already helped them buy down jackets.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan walked out of the teaching building, the weather was a little cloudy, and the cold wind blew the light fragrance of Shi Qingfan's body into Jiang Xuenian's nose.

"Bang-bang-bang-" Jiang Xuenian's heartbeat began to speed up again.

She vaguely felt that her abnormality seemed to be related to the fragrance of Shi Qingfan, turned to the other side of Shi Qingfan, and slightly opened a distance of ten centimeters from Shi Qingfan.

However, as they walked, their shoulders rubbed against each other again.

When they came to the cafeteria, the two bought a meal and found a place to sit where there was no one around.

Shi Qingfan gave Jiang Xuenian a piece of sweet and sour pork he bought, raised his eyes and said, "Try it."

Jiang Xuenian glanced at Shi Qingfan in front of him, his ears were slightly hot, he ate the sweet and sour pork, and asked: "Qingqing, have you changed the shower gel, the aroma on your body recently is not It's not the same as it used to be."

"It happened to be used up, so I changed a bottle. Does this fragrance smell bad?" Shi Qingfan raised his hand and put it under the tip of his nose to smell it, the light-white fingertips and the beautiful face Shaking Jiang Xuenian's eyes.

The canteen is full of the aroma of the food, and Shi Qingfan did not smell it.

"No, it smells good." Jiang Xuenian felt that he probably liked the smell of the new shower gel too much to have such a strong reaction.

Xu Jie acted quickly. After talking with Huo Yashan, she immediately contacted the Huo family and told each other about what happened in the school.

First, Huo Yashan did get the test paper in advance.

Secondly, it was the new dean of St. Liss who helped her get the test paper. The dean did not collude with anyone, and only helped Huo Yashan to accomplish this.

Thirdly, Huo Yashan also revealed the question to another girl she had pursued. The girl was called Shi Xinran, the daughter of the rich Shi Lian. And it was Shi Xin's idea to get the test papers in advance.

Fourth, Huo Yashan's cheating is known to almost the whole school. I believe that the Huo family understands the power of public opinion. Will's reputation be affected.

After four o'clock, Xu Jie expressed her respect for General Huo, and said that the punishment school for Huo Yashan can be completely left to the Huo family.

The Huo family was faster than Xu Jie. One hour after hanging up, Huo Yashan's uncle and Shi Xinran's father's secretary came to St. Lis to help them go through the transfer procedures.

Huo Yashan's uncle, Huo Zhi, talked to the principal in person, and the dean, who had been on sick leave for a week, returned to the school in despair to accept the punishment.

Before Huo Zhi took Huo Yashan away, Huo Yashan, who had been silent, suddenly said, "Uncle, can I go and say goodbye to someone."

Huo Zhi said: "Jiang Xuenian? You were encouraged to cheat by Shi Xinran just to chase her?"