Chapter 94

Qiao Ya scratched her hair, turned away from Jiang Xuenian, and said, "Well, I'm actually chatting with a friend of mine, I'm embarrassed to tell you."

"Excuse me?!" Sun Peichun also threw away the pen, staring at Qiao Ya with bright eyes, "Is your friend Beta or Oga? Have we met? Do you know him?"

"Don't worry, what is our relationship? It's too late for us to be happy if you can get off the list. Tsk tsk tsk, you can hook up with people from the Oga Alliance. I really looked down on you before."

Unlike Sun Peichun and Zhao Yihan's excitement, Jiang Xuenian couldn't laugh at all right now.

She shouldn't have pushed Shi Qingfan's contact information to Qiao Ya, and now her whole body is not sour, like soaking in vinegar.

"Xue Nian, will you keep it a secret for me?" Qiao Ya asked Jiang Xuenian specifically.

Jiang Xuenian gritted his teeth and smiled: "Of course."

While the relationship between Qingfan and Qiao Ya has not developed further, Jiang Xuenian must kill the relationship between the two that is about to go beyond friendship in the cradle.

After Qiao Ya stopped chatting with her "friends", Jiang Xuenian finally received a reply from Shi Qingfan.

Shi Qingfan: Of course you are more important.

Shi Qingfan: Is there any doubt about our relationship? [frown]

Jiang Xuenian: Of course there is no doubt, you are also the most important in my heart!

Shi Qingfan: The president of our Union Association seems to have found his future girlfriend, and he was given a bunch of chores as soon as he returned to school. Recently, I have to attend classes and deal with the affairs of the Oga Alliance during the day, so I may not have time to chat with you.

Jiang Xuenian: It doesn't matter, I'm very busy after school. But can you always say good morning and good night? Can we have lunch together?

No matter how good Jiang Xuenian's plan is, it is also a big problem without time.

Qing Fan didn't have time to talk to her, and certainly didn't have time to chat with Qiao Ya. Thinking of this, Jiang Xuenian's psychology finally became a little more balanced.

Shi Qingfan: Yes.

Jiang Xuenian: Then while you have time now, let’s talk a little longer [poor]

Shi Qingfan looked at the poor little man's expression pack, imagining Jiang Xuenian making such an expression, his cheeks were slightly hot.

Every year is so cute.

Shi Qingfan was picking and choosing in the emoji package, and finally found an emoji package to reply to.

Shi Qingfan: [Hug]

A cute girl hugs another cute girl.

###

The previous month's military training made Jiang Xuenian's entire class familiar. They came to the class in the morning to greet each other and found an empty seat to sit down.

When Jiang Xuenian came to the classroom, it was five minutes before seven o'clock, not late, but not too late.

On the way, she also saw someone in the class group gags and chatting, but when she came to the door of the classroom, she felt something was wrong.

The door of the classroom is soundproof, so no sound comes out.

Jiang Xuenian's raised hand paused and pushed it away gently.