Chapter 129

Three days passed in a flash,After breakfast, Jiang Xuenian and the four took the car to Menjin University to collect transcripts and attended the commendation meeting.

Wu Zhe was called by his uncle, the patriarch of the Carpenter family, for an excuse.He had to ask Kang Jing to help him get the transcript back.

Kang Jing glanced back at him and said: "How many exams you take is nothing more than a little more pocket money. It's different,Dad said that you can't take the top ten, Tossed in the army during the holidays.”

"Good guy, uncle is really willing."

Jiang Xuenian played with Shi Qingfan's fingertips, said lazily: "I envy Qingqing,What kind of happiness is she in the exam, she likes to give it away when she is happy? Her gift. Qingqing, okay?"

Shi Qingfan glanced at her lightly, her light brown eyes were filled with ice,Jiang Xuenian not only was not looked down,instead she became interested, Push up and kiss Shi Qingfan.

"Why not?" Jiang Xuenian asked, pulling Shi Qingfan's hand down.

Shi Qingfan did not speak, and glanced behind her.

Jiang Xuenian turned around and saw Kang Jingzheng staring at her,Gu Yawei covered her mouth and eyes and stared round with excitement.

"...Does it look good?" Jiang Xuenian asked with suppressed anger.

Without these two, she would have kissed her little beauty long ago.

"Good-looking." After Kang Jing finished speaking, Jiang Xuenian turned around in anger under the threatening gaze.

Gu Yawei's hand covering his mouth was changed to covering his eyes.

No one bothered by two light bulbs, Jiang Xuenian went to Shi Qingfan smoothly.

When I got to school, Shi Qingfan's lips were slightly swollen, the color changed from light pink to light red, and the whole person was cold and bright.

Kang Jing saw his heart beat "bang bang bang" like a drum. Although he liked Shi Qingfan's face, it was the first time he was so excited.

Jiang Xuenian walked to the other side, stopped Kang Jing from looking at Shi Qingfan, hooked his lips and said, "I'm sorry, no matter how good-looking people are."

Kang Jing turned around and left.

Gu Yawei and Kang Jing were not on their way, hesitantly glanced at Jiang Xuenian, "Nanyan, together with Qingqiu..."

"No need." Shi Qingfan looked at Gu Yawei with ice-snow-like eyes, and said lowly.

Jiang Xuenian frowned and looked at Gu Yawei: "Have you provoked Jia Qingqing? Qingqing will never reject the kindness of others unless someone has ulterior motives."

Gu Yawei's face changed suddenly, aggrieved and wrinkled, she wanted to cry, "Nan Yan, how can you doubt that although you have a good relationship with Brother Zhe, you also like you very much, Qingqiu, your My fiancée, with another class, can't take care of her enough, how could she have bad thoughts about her."

As a male oga, Gu Yawei should have a weak temperament, and the appearance of crying or not is a bit pitiful.

However, Jiang Xuenian is "blind" and only recognizes Shi Qingfan's beauty. It doesn't matter how good-looking other people are.

Gu Yawei can only turn her face to "Cen Qingqiu", hoping that she can ignore the past.

Before he took the lead in isolating "Cen Qingqiu", "Cen Qingqiu" didn't say anything to "Wu Nanyan", why did it suddenly change today?