Chapter 51

"That's it." Jiang Xuenian turned around, a trace of disgust flashed in his eyes, and returned to his seat to sit down.

Yin Yan asked quickly: "Jiang Shen, Huo Yashan didn't make it difficult for you."

Jiang Xuenian's eyes darkened, and he said, "No, don't worry."

The surrounding cpfs patted their chests and reassured, "That's good, that's good." They all returned to their seats.

Huo Yashan stood outside the door and watched Jiang Xuenian for a few seconds before leaving the third class in a good mood: "Jiang Xuenian, tsk, a little temper is more cute."

Shi Qingfan went to Tanying's office to get the list of exam rooms. On the way back, he met the physics teacher, and went to the office with Gong Linglang to hold a stack of exam papers. When passing the elevator, Yu Guang caught a glimpse of a figure, Take a meal.

Huo Yashan in the elevator also saw Shi Qingfan, raised his chin, showing a smug smile, the elevator door slowly closed, covering that smug face.

Shi Qingfan's eyes were cold.

Gong Linglang walked slowly, when she saw Shi Qingfan stopped, she thought she was waiting for her, and walked to Shi Qingfan in two or three steps, but found that she was staring at the direction of the elevator, the air-conditioning all over her body About to freeze to death.

"Qing Fan, what's wrong?"

Strange, why are you suddenly angry?

"Hooya Mountain is inside the elevator." Shi Qingfan retracted his gaze.

Gong Linglang was puzzled: "Huo Yashan? I remember when she was chasing her all the time. I heard that she is the granddaughter of General Huo. When did you have a relationship with her?"

Before Shi Qingfan could speak, Gong Linglang's expression changed: "Did Shi Xinran instruct Huo Yashan to bully you? I knew, that vicious woman!"

Shi Qingfan said: "Huo Yashan should be looking for Nian Nian, and it has nothing to do with Shi Xinran. Let's go, I'll tell you more when I get back to work."

The two entered the third class, and the eyes of the class moved over. Gong Linglang noticed that it was unusual. Was pulled aside by Yin Yan to go to science.

Jiang Xuenian saw the paper in Shi Qingfan's hand and asked, "Do you want to send it now?"

Shi Qingfan nodded lightly, her long hair slipping from her cheeks, lining her skin like snow.

Jiang Xuenian took half of the paper from her arms. When he took the paper, he couldn't help but look at the beautiful beauty in front of him for a few seconds, and cleaned the eyes that were oiled by Huo Yashan.

After handing out the papers, Shi Qingfan posted the exam room assignment list beside the blackboard, Jiang Xuenian stood beside her and leaned over to look.

The breath of Jiang Xuenian was approaching, and Shi Qingfan was slightly nervous.

"Huoya Mountain came just now." Jiang Xuenian said.

Seeing the worry in Shi Qingfan's eyes, Jiang Xuenian smiled and said, "It's not a big deal. She is now the granddaughter of General Huo, and she doesn't dare to do anything to me openly."

Shi Qingfan said seriously: "If there is something that cannot be resolved, be sure to discuss it with me."

"Okay." Jiang Xuenian always softened his heart because of Shi Qingfan's words.

On the other side, Gong Linglang heard from Yin Yan that Huo Yashan liked Jiang Xuenian.

Gong Linglang was worried for Shi Qingfan.