Chapter 69

"Bang!" After ten strokes, Shan Xingyu fell to the ground, Jiang Xuenian pretended to be unsteady and gasped for a while, then tried his best to blushed a little before walking over Pull up Shan Xingyu.

Single Xingyu didn't fall seriously, and after standing up, she was in high spirits, and she felt more energetic than before the test.

The three invigilators looked at each other, no one expected this result.

Originally, they still had expectations for Jiang Xuenian, a rare sss-level Alpha, but Jiang Xuenian would not win against an S-level Alpha.

Even in several previous sports, Jiang Xuenian could only win over Shan Xingyu.

I can't help but feel a pity.

Check the Alliance Examination Network.”

I don't know when this exam will end, Jiang Xuenian asked Shi Qingfan to go directly to the car after the exam.

Shan Xingyu was so excited, he followed Jiang Xuenian with his head held high, Jiang Xuenian looked cold, as if he was not very happy.

Outside the door, Jiang Xuenian ignored Shan Xingyu, walked to Jiang's car, opened the door and walked in.

Shan Xingyu was stunned for a moment, didn't take it seriously, and returned to his red sports car.

Shiqing Fan came out a few minutes earlier than Jiang Xuenian. As soon as Jiang Xuenian got in the car, he asked, "Did you notice someone taking pictures during the test?"

Shi Qingfan said: "I noticed a few unusual reflections in the distance."

Jiang Xuenian looked serious: "Maybe it's a spy of the empire."

The relationship between the alliance and the empire has become tense in recent years. Before the exam, Jiang Kai specially called to ask Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan to pay more attention during the exam, not to be too provocative, to hide some strength, just Worried about causing excessive attention from the Empire's spies in Ben Thanh.

How long did it take to differentiate, Jiang Xuenian did not expect that the birth had already begun to stimulate.

On the way home, Jiang Xuenian called Jiang Kai.

"Dad, I have finished the Qingqing exam, and the results will be released in ten days. And about the imperial spies..."

Jiang Kai said warmly: "Don't worry, the Bincheng police just arrested two suspicious persons in the school where you took the exam. They have a few secretly taken photos on their mobile phones, and they haven't had time to send them out. has been completely removed."

"By the way, Jiang Yue can take you to the army for a tour and experience in the past ten days. As top Alpha and Oga, it is impossible for you to have an ordinary life. It’s better to adapt in advance.”

"Okay Dad, I'll ask Qingqing."

Jiang Xuenian pressed out, and Qingfan heard what Jiang Kai said.

Jiang Xuenian hung up the phone and asked Shi Qingfan, "According to my father's opinion, we will definitely be inseparable from the army in the future. Do you want to visit the army?"

Shi Qing said in a serious Sanskrit tone, "I'll go wherever you go anyway."

Jiang Xuenian couldn't help laughing, his black eyes curved with fine starlight, "That's what I want to say too."

Jiang Yue moved quickly, and came to pick up Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan early the next morning to go to the army.

When he went upstairs to call someone, Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan had just come out of their respective rooms, Jiang Yue immediately gave Jiang Xuenian a slap in the face.