Chapter 40

The next morning, Jiang Xuenian went to the playground to run as usual.

Because of the rapid progress, Jiang Xuenian wanted to see where the limits of her body were. She did not follow the previous plan to add one lap every ten days. In just one week, she had grown from four laps a day to eight a day. lock up.

On the playground, there are still those few sports students who are training. Except for the first day when someone asked her what to do, she answered, she and they have not interfered with each other, and do their own training.

Jiang Xuenian walked into the playground and did a few moves to warm up to prevent injuries while running.

After stretching, he stood up, and there was one more person in front of Jiang Xuenian.

Jiang Xuenian asked: "…Is there anything wrong?"

Although this girl is tall, she seems to be young.

"I know you are Jiang Xuenian, my name is Huo Yashan." Huo Yashan raised his chin.

"Hello." Jiang Xuenian saw that she had no intention of getting out of the way, and she didn't want to waste time with her, and ran away from her.

Huo Yashan turned around and watched Jiang Xuenian run away, "Tsk", "Jiang Xuenian, I am more and more interested in you."

Run more than ten meters.

"Jiang Xuenian, are you interested in being my girlfriend?"

Jiang Xuenian put his hands on his knees, took a quick breath, heard a voice, and caught a glimpse of two long legs walking towards her from the corner of his eye.

Jiang Xuenian stood up straight, the red tide on her snow-white cheeks did not fade, and her jet-black pupils were moist and shiny, looking directly at Mount Huoya who was walking over.

Huo Yashan's movement stopped.

Jiang Xuenian in front of her is obviously shorter than her, with a slender body, and at first glance, she has no physical strength. In the future, it will be divided into oga or beta, and there is no expression on her face, but Huo Yashan dares not dare for a moment. near.

However, it was only a momentary feeling, Huo Yashan didn't care, walked to Jiang Xuenian, raised one side of his lips, smiled evilly, "Promise me, I can give you anything you want. you."

Jiang Xuenian slowly calmed his breath, and didn't take Huo Yashan's words seriously, but felt that Huo Yashan's name was somewhat familiar.

Hoya Mountain…

Jiang Xuenian's black eyes lit up and he remembered.

Huo Yashan is also a person with a name in the book.

Shi Xinran likes Jiang Yue, but Jiang Yue only likes Shi Qingfan.

Shi Xinran showed affection to Jiang Yue many times but was ignored by Jiang Yue. From love to hate, he asked his licking dog, alha Huo Yashan, to deal with Jiang Yue.

Huo Yashan and Jiang Yue's family backgrounds are equally prominent, and it is inevitable that they will be compared. Huo Yashan himself is also a little jealous of Jiang Yue, so when he mentions it, he immediately agrees to deal with Jiang Yue.

Since then, Huo Yashan relied on the connections left by the general's grandfather to secretly make trouble for Jiang Yue.

In the end, 3,000 soldiers died in war because of leaking alliance military secrets. They were sentenced to life for treason, and committed suicide in prison after three years in prison.