Chapter 102

In the first game, Jiang Xuenian was not very lucky. The matched teammates were all freshmen, and there was only one freshman on the opposite side.

When Jiang Xuenian was surrounded by five people, the four teammates couldn't help at all.

Because of inexperience, it can't even cause a little disturbance to the opponent after rushing up.

"Jiang Xuenian, we will give you three minutes. After three minutes, you will either admit defeat or be eliminated by us."

The five people on the other side thought that they were going to win out of five and one, and they were quite proud in their voices when they thought that they would be able to eliminate Jiang Xuenian immediately.

Jiang Xuenian ignored them, even if the five were besieged, these five had not trained together before, and his teammates could not see it, but Jiang Xuenian seemed to be full of flaws.

Jiang Xuenian dodged a punch diagonally behind, turned his black eyes, saw a man whose feet were unstable, raised his foot to the man's calf and gently said goodbye, the man's body fell uncontrollably Falling to the ground, Jiang Xuenian avoided the punch beside him, smiled slightly, and said, "I'll give you three minutes too."

Three minutes later, the five people who were beaten to the ground by Jiang Xuenian alone were like five salted fish who had lost their dreams.

Jiang Xuenian walked up to one person and looked at him condescendingly, "Continue."

"Wait! I give up!"

"I give up too!"

"I'm not playing!"

They still have strength, but in the face of an invincible opponent, there is no need for unnecessary persistence.

The five people who were clamoring for Jiang Xuenian to voluntarily admit defeat took the initiative to admit their counsel.

"Five members of the red team voluntarily concede defeat, and the blue team wins! Each team of the blue team adds 100 points!"

Jiang Xuenian's four teammates stood by and stared blankly. What is this operation? They didn't do anything to help, lie down and win? ? ?

A flash of light flashed in front of Jiang Xuenian's eyes, returning to the initial interface.

Click [Team Battle] to continue to the next battle.

In an hour and a half, Jiang Xuenian did not rest for a minute except for the waiting when matching teammates and opponents. Her strength spread among the students, and the people who became her teammates were ecstatic. Her opponents didn't believe in evil at first, and after being defeated, they couldn't even think of resisting.

Jiang Xuenian is terrible.

No matter how hard they try, they will be defeated by Jiang Xuenian within three minutes, and there is no room for defeat, and they are convinced.

Those who have fought against Jiang Xuenian keep in mind the fact that "Jiang Xuenian is very strong".

At this moment, all the students in the school who are following Jiang Xuenian are very nervous.

Jiang Xuenian had already been squeezed out of the 100th place by others, but within ten minutes of the actual combat class, Jiang Xuenian re-entered the school's top 100 list of combat power. And every ten minutes, her ranking will change. Ninety minutes and more than forty victories have given her more than 4,000 points. With 14,500 points, she suddenly rushed to the school's combat power rankings. Seventy-seventh on the top 100 list.