Chapter 87

"This is my chest." Jiang Xuenian said with difficulty.

Shi Qingfan paused, raised his head slowly, looked at Jiang Xuenian's dark pupils, and then slowly lowered his head to look at the part where he had rubbed more than once, his face suddenly burned like fire , instantly red.

Jiang Xuenian was afraid that he would bump into her if he moved, so he didn't even dare to breathe too hard. He heard the words: "No, it doesn't matter."

Shi Qingfan's so close face made Jiang Xuenian's heart pound, if she kept watching, she would definitely not be able to bear it.

Jiang Xuenian lowered his eyelashes to cover the beauty in front of him, and whispered: "Qingqing, I want to get up."

"Well, it is indeed time to get up." Shi Qingfan said, still not moving.

Jiang Xuenian could only bite the bullet and continue: "You, can you step back a little bit, I'm afraid I'll bump into you."

Shi Qingfan used Jiang Xuenian's logic to refute her, and said in surprise: "We are both girls, it's nothing to touch, you see if I woke up and was still in your arms ?"

Jiang Xuenian: "..." What she said makes sense! I can't even refute it!

When Qing Fan teased Jiang Xuenian, click here.

The two got dressed and walked downstairs, half an hour after Shi Xinran knocked on the door.

When she came to the living room, her face was full of tears, Bai Xinyue was hugging her heartily and comforting Shi Xinyue, and when Shi Lian watched it, she was also distressed.

The footsteps of Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan startled the three, and Shi Xinran raised his head to see Shi Qingfan, Shi Qingfan's terrifying eyes appeared in his mind, and he shivered in fear. , "Mom, quickly drive Shi Qingfan away, I don't want to stay with her."

Bai Xinyue looked at Shi Lian.

Shi Lian is the one who makes the final decision in this family. Even if she loves her daughter, she has to listen to Shi Lian.

Shi Lian frowned slightly and shook his head slightly.

Bai Xinyue immediately apologized embarrassedly to Shi Qingfan: "Qingfan, don't mind, your sister didn't know what nightmares she had at night. Nonsense, you don't have to deal with it."

Sh Xinran had tears in her eyes, looked at Bai Xinyue in disbelief, "Mom!"

Bai Xinyue resolutely patted Shi Xinran's shoulder, "The sun will rise soon, wake up quickly, don't let the people who come to the door later see jokes!"

Shi Lian also said: "Xinran, go to your room to wash your face. You are almost seventeen years old, why do you still cry so much, what does it look like! Learn from your sister, your sister grew up I never cried!"

Shi Lian and Bai Xinyue sang and fought, easily blurring Shi Xinran's question.

Shi Xinran knew that in front of Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan, neither parents would help him, so he stood up and choked: "I, I will be strong in the future."

Covering her face and crying, she ran upstairs.

Bai Xinyue smiled at Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan: "Little girl is really ignorant, don't worry about her, let's go eat first."

The food was cooked long ago, they didn't want to eat first, so they waited for half an hour.

Although I was furious, I had to hold back in order to achieve my goal.

Shi Xinran didn't come downstairs until after dinner.

After nine o'clock, guests began to come and bring their own children.