Chapter 23

Shi Qingfan's lips moved, barely audibly saying the word "good".

Fortunately, Jiang Xuenian had a good ear and could hear it really well. Shi Qingfan agreed to go back to the hotel to praise her.

Jiang Xuenian was just joking and wanted to tease Shi Qingfan, but Shi Qingfan really thought it over and agreed...a bit too cute.

Press it yourself.

Xu Jie said: "Shi Qingfan and Jiang Xuenian are both straight-minded and impulsive in doing things, but the impulsiveness is not necessarily bad, right? If it wasn't for this impetus, neither would There will be such a wonderful performance today. If you accidentally involve others, don't mind Director Li."

Li Ye hurriedly waved his hand, "How could it be! I don't mind at all! In the game, there are winners and losers, Dai Hongbo and Qiao Feixiang are not as good as others, how could they blame others for being too strong to beat them. Their top priority now is to improve their grades. Director Xu, don't worry, it doesn't matter if Dai Hongbo and Qiao Feixiang have not figured it out, I will actively do ideological work for them."

Li Ye expressed his completeness, Xu Jie said: "That's good, these students are the best of the best, it's best if they can be friends, it doesn't matter if they can't, but they can't be evil. They are the future of the alliance. The pillars of the alliance, cooperation is conducive to the development of the alliance."

Li Ye immediately said: "Director Xu, you are right! In fact, I have always thought this way, and I have always taught them this way. It's just that children have their own ideas when they are older, and parents sometimes I can't help it, let alone we're just teachers."

"Director Xu, I have a question that I don't know if I should ask..." Li Ye glanced at Jiang Xuenian who was talking with Shi Qingfan next to him.

Xu Jie knew what Li Ye was here for, "Ask."

However, she didn't fully understand Li Ye's question, so she was afraid it would be difficult to answer, "Jiang Xuenian, come over here."

Jiang Xuenian turned around and walked in front of Xu Jie, "Director Xu, are you looking for me?"

Xu Jie pointed to Li Ye and introduced to her: "This is Director Li of Mingxin Military Affiliated School."

Jiang Xuenian smiled and stretched out his hand, "Hello Director Li. We met on the bus, but I didn't have time to say hello to you."

Li Ye's face changed slightly.

Reluctantly held her face and shook hands with Jiang Xuenian?

Not a good memory on the bus.

Dai Hongbo and Qiao Feixiang were not positive in admitting their mistakes. Not only did she ignore it, but she also thought about the mud. Li Ye felt that she had been blacklisted by Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan.

Li Ye sighed secretly in his heart, and pulled Bai Yeyu aside, "You young people have a topic, Bai Yeyu, Jiang Xuenian's academic performance has improved so quickly, there must be a good way to learn , you ask her for advice."

After Li Ye told Bai Yeyu, he made an excuse to drag Xu Jie to go and talk.

Bai Yeyu didn't know how to chat with Jiang Xuenian, so she smiled awkwardly and said, "Hello, my name is Bai Yeyu."

Jiang Xuenian didn't have any ill will towards Bai Yeyu, she blinked when she heard the words, "Am I easy to be embarrassing?"

The tone is relaxed and witty, and the attitude is very gentle.

Bai Yeyu immediately shook her head: "Of course not, I can see that you have a very good character. I just don't know how to speak, so don't mind."

"She won't mind." Shi Qingfan said suddenly after listening to the conversation between Jiang Xuenian and Bai Yeyu.