Chapter 25

Xu Jie was surrounded by the leading teachers from other schools and said that she wanted to invite her to dinner, but Xu Jie couldn't shirk and asked Jiang Xuenian and the three to go back to the hotel first.

When walking out of the library, Meng Baichun very discerningly found an excuse to run back to the bus, Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan walked out easily.

Shi Qingfan's eyes flashed with surprise, he nodded and said, "Okay."

Rong Ling walked into the elevator, not looking at Jiang Xuenian at all, just staring at Shi Qingfan alone.

Jiang Xuenian pressed the door close button, the elevator door closed, and the elevator slowly descended.

"What do you want to say to me?" Shi Qingfan asked.

Rong Ling said: "I want to talk to you alone, can I?"

Shi Qingfan glanced at Jiang Xuenian and said, "Yes."

Jiang Xuenian: "..." Actually agreed?

Go back now."

Jiang Xuenian nodded, glanced at Rong Ling when he left, Rong Ling met her gaze and moved away in a panic.

I have never seen such a timid person.

Jiang Xuenian was increasingly dissatisfied with Rongling.

The grades are not good enough, the timidity is not enough, and the other shortcomings will not be repeated.

Jiang Xuenian got on the bus, Meng Baichun raised his head when he heard the voice, saw that she was the only one coming up, and asked curiously, "Where's Shi Qingfan?"

Jiang Xuenian pointed out the window, Meng Baichun looked out through the car window, and under a tree not far away, Shi Qingfan and Rong Ling were talking.

Rong Ling's body movements look very shy, and the blush on his face can be seen from a distance...

Meng Baichun finally knew why Jiang Xuenian had an unhappy expression and lacked interest in everything after getting in the car.

Meng Baichun looked back and asked Jiang Xuenian: "How could you agree to let them chat alone? If it were me, I would not agree." If he had a girlfriend, he would never want to Let her chat alone with the suitor.

Jiang Xuenian was a little surprised, is it necessary to be so possessive as a friend now? Even friends and people have to care about talking, not a couple.

"The squad leader has a very different attitude towards him. She agreed. I have no reason to stop it." Jiang Xuenian said in a flat tone.

It was the first time that Meng Baichun heard Jiang Xuenian speak in this tone, and she was so shocked that she got goosebumps.

Oh, Jiang Xuenian is jealous!

The last time she was jealous, she let Rong Ling hang up and threw him to Mo Xiyang.

I am jealous this time, I don't know what Rong Ling will suffer again.

Meng Baichun thought of the pain of being ignored by Rong Ling before participating in other competitions, and at this time she was a little gloating.

After a while, Rong Ling finally left, Shi Qingfan watched his leaving back and stood for a while before returning to the bus.

Cold temperament, drooping eyelashes, covering her light brown pupils, making it difficult to see her expression.

Shi Qingfan sat in the vacant seat next to Jiang Xuenian, and Meng Baichun sat in the row in front of them.

She leaned back and looked back, wanting to know what Rong Ling and Shi Qingfan had said, but she couldn't ask questions. This question is best asked by Jiang Xuenian, the "authentic girlfriend".