Chapter 112

Wu Man seemed to be shocked by the speech of the boss of "Wu Nanyan",half did not speak.

"Still leaving?" Jiang Xue said.

"Go, go! Come with me." Wu Man took the two to the most room on the left corridor on the first floor, and turned the handle to open,the luxurious decoration was revealed.

"Miss Nanyan, you are staying here temporarily."

If it is not decorated, it is not bad,More luxurious than her previous room,Jiang Xue should lose her temper at this time.

In Madam Nanyue Manor, this kind of bedroom is for servants.

Jiang Xue walked in with her arms around Shi Qingfan's waist, the big bed was very soft,TV, computer, all kinds of daily necessities were readily available,"It's ok, let's work for the time being stay."

Wu Man bowed his head, hiding the contempt in his eyes, this is the room he carefully selected for "Wu Nanyan",the original utility room,heard her coming ,The furniture of other good rooms was temporarily moved.

This **** really doesn't know anything.

"Miss Nanyan, this building lives in the younger generation of the Du patriarch, and there is no one from Madam's side. It's safer for you to live here."

"In addition,The rules of this are different from the rules of Mrs. Nanyue Manor,I hope you can abide by it."

“Breakfast from 8:00 to 9:00,Lunch from 2:00 to 1:00;Dinner from 6:00 to 7:00, breakfast, lunch and dinner are fixed at regular intervals, and cannot be ordered , out of date."

"At 2 o'clock in the evening, the manor will be closed, and it will be opened at 6 o'clock in the next morning. During this period, no one except the patriarch will be able to enter or leave."

"There are other complicated rules, I will send them to your mobile phone, please watch by yourself."

"Okay, I see, let's go quickly." Jiang Xue was already tired of hearing him say half-rules, and she couldn't wait to rush people without hearing a single one.

This bed looks very bouncy and soft at first glance, maybe you can pull "Cen Qingqiu" to unlock some new poses.

"Let's go now, little one." Wu Man turned and walked out, before closing, Jiang Xue stopped him, "My dad remembers to tell me when he comes back, there are still clothes, they don't fit well, I know Ask someone to come to the manor to help me and Qingqing customize it."

Wu Man saw "Wu Nanyan" through the thin slit and couldn't wait to pull "Cen Qingqiu" onto the bed, the whole person pressed "Cen Qingqiu" and buried his head on the side of "Cen Qingqiu"'s neck, An eager model.

"." Wu Man frowned and closed.

If you don't talk about taking the initiative to communicate, it's not a problem.

This **** is dead.

Guan's crisp voice reached her ears, Jiang Xue reluctantly turned over and lay down on the other side of Shi Qingfan.

Shi Qingfan panted slightly, her eyes were moist, and the side of her neck was red.

Jiang Xue did not touch her at all, but her reaction was so great...

"Qingqing, do you think I can see Wu Wei now?"

After confirming that there is no eavesdropping device in the room, Jiang Xue asked softly.

Shi Qingfan turned his head and glanced at Jiang Xue, sat up with his hands on his back, and said, "You are too arrogant, Wu Man is very dissatisfied with you now. Even if Wu Wei comes back early today, I think If I want to see you, I'm afraid Wu Man will find reasons to persuade him to see you clearly."