Chapter 114

An appointment was made to bring "Wu Nanyan" to a small private gathering,Ye Nangu Aowei returned to his room.

The next day, Wu Man brought good news to Jiang Xuenian,the transfer procedures have been completed,she "Cen Qingqiu" can go to Menjin University at any time ,meet new friends.

Shi Qingfan finally chose "Cen Qingqiu" as an art major in Nanxiang Country.

Wu Man said: "Wait next Monday, Miss Nanyan and Miss Qingqiu can go to school."

"Why wait for two days,I'm bored here,Can't I go immediately?" Jiang Xuenian complained unhappily.

Wu Man said with a smile: "The day after tomorrow is Saturday, a holiday, the patriarch is planning to hold a banquet and invite all the giants of the Harbins to introduce your identity. You can't be idle these two days,  ;The patriarch has hired an etiquette teacher for you."

"Really?!" Jiang Xuenian's face flashed with excitement,"My father treats me well. Uncle Aman,You make arrangements, Qingqing Go to the banquet with me, and don't embarrass the Wu family with your dress and jewelry."

When did Wu Man hear "Wu Nanyan" being called so politely, he was a little surprised when he heard this, quickly controlled his mood.

This person "Wu Nanyan" is a mother if she has milk,I am polite because I have a request,But I firmly support the young master Wu Zhe,It is absolutely impossible to "Wu Nanyan" The sugar-coated shells corrode.

After Wu Man left, Jiang Xuenian said: "The banquet the day after tomorrow is an opportunity. I must let people see Wu Wei's eyes on me, so that we can move easily in the future."

Shi Qingfan was a little worried: "Mrs. Amelia is not easy to mess with."

This is a strong woman who does not pull her crotch.

Jiang Xuenian sighed,"I've been at the Wu family manor for so long, and Mrs. Amelia didn't take the initiative to see me, it's really not easy to mess with."

Be patient and not impulsive, plus the information that Qing Fan had read in Jiang Xuenian, the biggest obstacle to this operation is probably Amelia Carpenter.

"I'm in the limelight, and I'm bound to anger Amelia Carpenter. I'm afraid she will act in a curve and attack you."

Shi Qingfan said: "I will act according to opportunity."

Seeing her serious face, Jiang Xuenian couldn't help laughing, "Don't worry, as long as I look at you beyond her imagination, you will be fine. The Carpenter family doesn't want to. When the Wu family is in trouble, she can't mess around."

Jiang Xuenian habitually grabbed someone's hand and put it to his mouth, halfway through the action, he suddenly reacted, a trace of embarrassment flashed in his black eyes, and he let go, "I'm sorry..."

Shi Qingfan looked at her fixedly, "I'm sorry?"

Jiang Xuenian's cheeks were slightly red, "I just lost my mind and thought you were my... lover."

Shi Qingfan was surprised, she took a step forward and approached Jiang Xuenian, the distance between the two was less than ten centimeters, Jiang Xuenian couldn't help but lean back slightly.

"Aren't we two lovers?" Shi Qingfan said softly.

The soft voice was like a feather passing through Jiang Xuenian's heart, and a shallow itch spread.

Jiang Xuenian blinked.

Qingqing is... teasing her?

Why do this? She's not usually a joker.