Chapter 29

Shi Qingfan looked at Jiang Xuenian for a few seconds, and couldn't see any impurity in her black eyes, after thinking about it, she felt that she should just worry about her, and said: "Yes ."

Jiang Xuenian went to his room to get the quilt. Fortunately, the bed in the room was big enough. The quilt was laid halfway between the two of them, and one person could lie in the middle.

It was already past eleven o'clock, Jiang Xuenian went back to his room to wash up, put on pajamas and came to Qingfan's room to rest.

Shi Qingfan was sitting on the head of the bed, holding a book in his hand.

Although Jiang Xuenian slept with Shi Qingfan for the first time, he was not shy at all, and seemed to be at ease in his own room.

"Monitor, rest early, there is a game tomorrow." Jiang Xuenian walked over and took away the book in Shi Qingfan's hand.

Shi Qingfan followed the book to the bedside table to avoid eye contact with Jiang Xuenian.

Although he promised Jiang Xuenian to rest in her room, Shi Qingfan was a little nervous when he thought that Jiang Xuenian liked her.

She hasn't decided whether to respond or not, for fear that Jiang Xuenian will have a misunderstanding.

Jiang Xuenian put down the book and went to bed to cover herself with the quilt, yawned, tears streaming from the corners of her eyes, she rubbed her eyes, and said to Shi Qingfan, "Good night, monitor. "

"Good night." Shi Qingfan watched Jiang Xuenian close his eyes, fell asleep within five seconds, and his breathing became gentle.

Jiang Xuenian's snow-white skin was stunned to pale yellow by the bedside lamp, his eyelashes trembled with his breathing, and he slept sweetly.

Shi Qingfan raised his hand and stroked his heart, whose heart was beating faster.

"Tick!" The phone next to me suddenly rang.

Shi Qingfan was afraid of disturbing Jiang Xuenian's rest, so he picked it up and muted it first, and then read the received message.

Gong Linglang: [Picture]! ! You actually had a candlelight dinner with Jiang Xuenian? ? ? ?

Shi Qingfan clicked on the picture and found that she and Jiang Xuenian had been photographed while eating in the restaurant downstairs.

In the picture, she is looking at the neon lights outside the window, with a streamer in her eyes, and Jiang Xuenian is watching her intently...

Shi Qingfan was slightly startled when he saw the obvious infatuation in Jiang Xuenian's black eyes.

Has Jiang Xuenian liked her so much?

Gong Linglang did not receive a reply from Shi Qingfan for a long time, so she simply called the video directly.

Shi Qingfan pressed the red button to hang up.

Shi Qingfan: I see.

Gong Linglang: Why did you hang up? I sent you a video application before and you never hung up [doubt.jpg]

Shi Qingfan's fingertips trembled, and he quickly thought of a reasonable reason in his mind.

Shi Qingfan: Inconvenient, I'm going to bed, I'm changing my pajamas.

Gong Linglang: Really? [doubt.jpg]

Shi Qingfan: Hmm. By the way, where did you see the photo?

Shi Qingfan was very effective in changing the subject, and Gong Linglang immediately diverted his attention.