Chapter 100

After Shi Qingfan and Jiang Xuenian chatted, they realized later that Qiao Ya, the jealous object she set up for Jiang Xuenian, was gone.

Shi Qingfan: "..." It doesn't matter, Jiang Xuenian seems to have learned something.

Self-study class the next morning, Jiang Xuenian was surrounded by the admiring eyes of the students in the class as soon as he entered the classroom.

"What's the matter? Why do you see me like this?" Jiang Xuenian didn't know why.

Handa said: "Monitor, you are too good, Le Zhengfeng said that you broke the school's combat power ranking record twice in the actual combat class yesterday, and the total points also rushed to the 100th place, those seniors learn Sister is boiling, and now all the military academies in Beishan know your name!"

Le Zhengfeng nodded vigorously: "It's true! When I was having dinner last night, my sister and I complimented you for a long time, saying that she didn't read the wrong person, and we knew that you would definitely show it. Glorious, pull Qiao Ya down from the number one position in the school's combat power rankings!"

Jiang Xuenian felt these words familiar: "Zhengfeng, who is your sister?"

Le Zhengfeng said happily: "Monitor, my sister's name is Le Shayu!"

Jiang Xuenian: "..." It turned out to be the senior who promoted her when she first entered the school.

Jiang Xuenian said: "Breaking the record is nothing. Today Qiao Ya's record may be broken again."

Shi Qingfan's actual combat class yesterday only had the teaching method of battle as explained and taught by the teacher, without connecting the holographic equipment. In today's actual combat class, Shi Qingfan has a whole class time to fight in the holographic simulation world .

The two go to the army to train together every Saturday and Sunday. They are very clear about each other's strength. Shi Qingfan will definitely make a sensation in the school after her today.

Besides, Shi Qingfan is Oga, which must have caused a bigger sensation than her.

Le Zhengfeng said: "How is it possible, Senior Sister Qiao Ya is so powerful, my sister said that it is a once in a century that you can surpass Senior Sister Qiao Ya, how can our school have two at once."

Others agree.

Jiang Xuenian smiled: "Then wait and see."

It's Shi Qingfan!"

Through these days of observation, he found that Jiang Xuenian only talked about things related to Shi Qingfan, or his eyes flashed when he saw Shi Qingfan.

Liu Fan said: "Impossible, Shi Qingfan is Oga."

He Beiyue took a picture of Liu Fan: "You are stupid, you forgot who broke the record in the sprint with the squad leader in the military training? Shi Qingfan is an Oga, but she is not an ordinary Oga !"

It turns out that Jiang Xuenian was right.

Because of her words, many people in the class are paying attention to the school's combat power rankings. After the third get out of class in the morning, the teacher just left the classroom, Le Zhengfeng stood up excitedly and held up the little boy in his hand. Guangnao said: "Joya was squeezed from the record of the shortest winning time!"

"Who did it???"

Jiang Xuenian smiled and said: "Sh Qingfan."

She didn't turn on her little brain, and she didn't even speak so loudly that people around her couldn't hear her.