Chapter 86

Jiang Xuenian looked at Shi Qingfan and hesitated, wanted to ask, but was too embarrassed to ask.

The headlights in the room have been turned off, leaving only two bedside lamps at the head of the bed.

Jiang Xuenian glanced at Shi Qingfan, she was playing with her mobile phone on her side, and the blush on her face had gone. I was wrong, in fact, Qing Fan didn't blush at all.

Jiang Xuenian slowly turned to his side, turned his back to Shi Qingfan, and took out his mobile phone.

She clicked on the search interface, thought about it, searched for "Oga blushes on Alpha", pressed the search button, and a lot of results appeared in an instant.

Jiang Xuenian started from the first point and watched a dozen or so for the same reasons - because of gender, Oga would have blushed when facing Alpha.

Is that so?

Jiang Xuenian had some doubts.

Shi Qingfan never blushes when facing other Alphas at Beishan Military Academy.

Jiang Xuenian continued to scroll down, but did not find the answer he wanted, but found a forum for help.

As long as you are a member, you can ask questions. If the answer is accepted, the person who answers the question will get a certain reward.

Jiang Xuenian first read some questions and answers on the homepage, and professional questions are answered by professional people, which seems very reliable.

Because the minimum membership fee is one month, Jiang Xuenian charged for one month to test the water.

She has too many things in this world that she doesn't understand. If it is easy to use, she can ask questions often in the future.

Jiang Xuenian found the emotional section, tried to post the first post, and set the reward to one hundred alliance coins.

【What is the reason why Oga only blushes to a certain Alpha? 】

After the question was posted, Jiang Xuenian waited for two minutes to refresh the post,

—that Oga must have liked that Alpha, and didn't like how to blush.

—I feel angry, Oga, who is usually shy, doesn’t blush only with one Alpha, even in the face of an Alpha she doesn’t like, she sometimes blushes, so I think Oga is blushing towards that Alpha Angry.

—If it's not about love, it's because the room temperature is too hot, so you blush. Or it's too cold outside, and the blush is frozen.

—How does the landlord know that Oga only blushes against one Alpha? Alpha didn't follow Oga all the time, maybe he didn't see when Oga blushed at other Alphas.

—The landlord has given too little information. It is suggested to be more specific in order to get a more accurate answer.

Jiang Xuenian looked around and felt that it was no different from not looking, maybe the information she gave was really too little.

Jiang Xuenian added something.

[Alpha marked Oga, fully marked. 】

—Oh! ! Completely marked, it should be that the Alpha pheromone should have an influence on Oga, and the influence Oga had on Alpha had a color idea hehe~

Can the owner be more detailed? Under what circumstances did Oga blush and did something special happen?

Something special…