Chapter 21

Qiao Feixiang and Bai Yeyu saw the "No. 2" lottery in Dai Hongbo's hand, their hearts jumped, and their faces turned pale.

I didn't expect to face Saint Les College in the first game, what luck.

Qiao Feixiang pulled Dai Hongbo, "We have to discuss the order of the battle."

The first day of the competition was a one-on-one competition between schools. Each person had ten questions. One point was awarded for correct answers, and one point was deducted for wrong answers.

According to previous experience, the rush questions in the city's leagues are tricky and weird. Many people lose not because they can't get the questions, but because they get the questions and answer them incorrectly, and some teams get negative points in the end.

Three people from Mingxin Military Affiliated School walked to the side to discuss countermeasures.

Bai Yeyu said: "The order in which Saint Leis College plays should be the same as in previous years, it is ranked according to school performance, the first one they will play is definitely Shi Qingfan, and the second one is Meng Baichun. , the last one is Jiang Xuenian. If we use our strategies well, we will not necessarily lose."

The three of them are Bai Yeyu, Dai Hongbo and Qiao Feixiang.

Even if there is nothing on the bus, no one wants to compete with Shi Qingfan.

There is no need to compare, you will definitely lose.

It's just the difference between losing and losing.

Dai Hongbo can do it as long as he doesn't have to face Shi Qingfan. Hearing Bai Yeyu's suggestion, his eyes lit up, and he quickly said, "I think it's ok! Meng Baichun and Jiang Xuenian's exam results are not as good as me and Bai Ye Yu is tall, but a little taller than you, and Bai Yeyu and I will face Meng Baichun and Jiang Xuenian, and we will have a bigger chance of winning."

How could Qiao Feixiang not understand this truth, "but this time, Shengliis may not necessarily play in the order of performance ranking. In the past, Shengliis didn't care about playing rankings, because Shi Qingfan was very strong, and in addition The two of them are also very strong. Neither Meng Baichun nor Jiang Xuenian made the top 15 in the overall ranking of our five schools, and Jiang Xuenian only made it into the top 50. As far as we can think of, the people from Saint Leis College It must also be thought that I don’t think such a reckless decision can be made.”

What Qiao Feixiang said seemed to make sense, but in fact it was not convincing at all.

Dai Hongbo said: "Even if they play in the same order as in previous years, it doesn't matter, don't you say it, Meng Baichun and Jiang Xuenian are not worth mentioning, the three of us will face Saint Leith College. The three of them will only lose to Shi Qingfan, and the remaining two will have a high probability of winning no matter who they face. So we have to follow this order."

Bai Yeyu nodded, "This arrangement is the most reasonable, and it is also just in case, Jiang Xuenian will definitely not win, I am afraid that Meng Baichun will perform well."

Qiao Feixiang failed to convince Dai Hongbo and Bai Yeyu, two-on-one, he could only be the first to fight.

When Mingxin Military Affiliated School submitted the list of battle orders, Saint Leis College had already submitted it, Bai Yeyu took the opportunity to take a look, came back and said to Dai Hongbo and Qiao Feixiang, "I just See, Saint Leis College has the same order of competition as in previous years, we bet right!"

Dai Hongbo said happily: "We might be able to win Saint Leith College!"

Dai Hongbo didn't need to fight against Shi Qingfan, he was relaxed, comforting Qiao Feixiang hypocritically: "Everyone knows how strong Shi Qingfan is, don't worry, it's not ashamed to lose to her."