Chapter 105

Tuesday, the last class ended, Sun Peichun and Zhao Yihan knew that Qiao Ya had something important at noon today, so they left after class.

Jiang Xuelian came to find her in Qiao Ya's classroom. There was only Qiao Ya left in the classroom. She sat alone in a chair, looking a little dazed.

"Joya, let's go." Jiang Xuenian stood at the door and said.

Qiao Ya came back to her senses, saw Jiang Xuenian, pursed her lips, and wanted to say something.

Jiang Xuenian saw her retreat, and immediately said: "If you don't go today, she will be disappointed."

"I'll go." Qiao Ya couldn't bear Wei Anxian's disappointment, so she stood up and said, "Let's go."

The same thing happened to Shi Qingfan.

Two people who have been dating online for a long time but are officially meeting for the first time are a little nervous and want to give up this chance to meet.

Fortunately, because they valued each other enough, Qiao Ya and Wei Anxian were easily persuaded by Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan to give up this idea.

On Jiang Xuenian Road and Shi Qingfan reporting his current location, when approaching the warehouse, he saw Shi Qingfan's figure from a distance.

"Let's go." Jiang Xuenian said to Qiao Ya, "They are here."

Use a small brain to let them go in and wait. Jiang Xuenian slowed down and chatted with Qiao Ya.

"Qiao Ya, you are too nervous." Jiang Xuenian said.

Joia now is completely different from when she first met her.

At that time, Joya held her head high and her face was full of pride.

Joya wiped the sweat from her forehead and said, "I know, but I can't help it." She was afraid that Wei Anxian would be disappointed in her.

Entering the small road and coming to the door of the hidden warehouse, Jiang Xuenian saw Shi Qingfan and smiled. She said to Qiao Ya, "Wei Anxian is inside, and Qing Fan and I are waiting for you outside."

"Okay, thank you." Qiao Ya entered the warehouse, and Jiang Xuenian helped her close the door.

The location of the warehouse is secret enough that someone will come here only every time the new semester starts.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan stood under the tree outside the warehouse door, the soft spring wind blowing gently.

Jiang Xuenian couldn't help but speed up when he faced the person he liked.

"Are you tired from this morning's class?" Jiang Xue asked in a young voice.

Shi Qingfan originally wanted to say that he was not tired, but after a pause, he said softly, "A little." In order to make his "tiredness" reasonable, he continued, "Maybe Saturday and Sunday The training hasn't slowed down yet."

Jiang Xuenian was hit by Shi Qingfan's coquettish tone, his body suddenly numb, and it took a long time to react, his cheeks were slightly red, and he said: "I'll buy you candy in the cafeteria later. Vinegar spare ribs." Fingers rubbed the hem of the clothes nervously.

Shi Qingfan looked at Jiang Xuenian, lightly pursed his lips, and said, "By the way, I haven't told you yet. The members of the Oga Alliance have a good impression of you and feel that you Not as lustful as other Alphas, so I pulled you into the whitelist, and members of the Oga Alliance can talk to you in public in the future."

Jiang Xuenian raised his eyes in surprise, a light flashed in his black eyes, "Can I go and have dinner with you in the future?"

Shi Qingfan saw that she only paid attention to this point, her mood was high, she stared at Jiang Xuenian and said slowly: "I'm afraid it won't work together often, it will be suspected of being in love."