Chapter 157 If We Meet in the Real World (Part 1)

"How are you, I'll take you to the infirmary."

 The girl's worried voice disturbed Shi Qingfan who was leaning on the tree trunk and reading a book.

 She closed the book and looked curiously behind the thick tree trunk.

 It was Xu Naiyue and Jiang Xuenian from their class.

 Xu Naiyue squatted on the ground, the wound on her knee was bleeding, Jiang Xuenian bent down and tried to help her up.

 "Thank you." Xu Naiyue stood up on one foot, with tears in her eyes.

 The physical education class representative of Class 2 and 3 of Senior High School ran over and glanced at Xu Naiyue's knee, her face was not good-looking, and her tone of voice was not very good: "I just fell and broke my skin, why are you crying?"

 Xu Naiyue trembled in fear.

 Jiang Xuenian patted Xu Naiyue on the back, and said to the physical education class representative, "I'll send her to the infirmary. The wound needs to be disinfected rationally. It won't be good if it gets infected."

 The representative of the physical education class nodded: "Okay."

 After agreeing, she seemed unwilling to say: "If you want me to say let her go by herself, can she not walk with such a small wound?"

 Jiang Xuenian smiled and said nothing, the physical education representative said helplessly: "OK, OK, go as you want, I don't see anyone who can stop you from showing kindness indiscriminately."

 After speaking, the physical education representative gave Xu Naiyue a glare, then turned around and went back to lead the class to continue running.

 "Let's go." Jiang Xuenian supported Xu Naiyue and said, when she raised her head and saw Shi Qingfan, she was startled, and smiled at her, before Shi Qingfan could react, helped Xu Naiyue leave the playground.

 Shi Qingfan continued to lean on the tree trunk to read the book, but couldn't help being a little distracted after reading a few words, thinking about what just happened in his mind.

 She and Jiang Xuenian are classmates in the first year of high school, but they rarely talk (she and everyone in the class seldom talk), so they are not familiar with each other, but they also vaguely know that Jiang Xuenian is the most popular in the class, Whoever has a problem is the first to call her name and ask her for help, and she almost never refuses.

 Xu Naiyue transferred from another school recently, so I don't know why the PE representative hates her so much.

 After thinking about it messily, Shi Qingfan finally calmed down and continued reading.

 After the physical education class was over, Shi Qingfan went back to the class alone. As soon as he sat down, he heard someone talking about Jiang Xuenian and Xu Naiyue.

 Usually she just ignores the gossip around her, but today she doesn't know why, her eyes are looking at the book, but her ears are listening to them.

 "How could Xue Nian help Xu Naiyue with that green tea? Could she be cheated by Xu Naiyue too?"

 "I talked to Xue Nian every day in the dormitory about Xu Naiyue robbing Wang Xinran's boyfriend. It's impossible to be cheated by that green tea. I guess she is purely kind."

 "Sometimes it's not good to be too kind. Xu Naiyue should be left to fend for herself. She deserves it!"

 "You can't say that. You were excluded from the dormitory before, didn't it mean that Xue Nian helped you to change dormitory with you? You had a bad reputation at that time. Didn't Xue Nian help you too?"