Chapter 110

In the early morning of the second day, the people sent by Wu Wei took a luxury airship to pick up Mrs. Nanyue's manor.

At this time, "Wu Nanyan" has not yet risen.

Wu Wei's current cronie, Wu Man, only appeared after Wu Di left Harbins with Mrs. Nanyue 18 years ago. Not familiar with each other.

Wu Man looked no more than forty years old, in a suit and leather shoes, smiling at all times.

Wu Di greeted him at the door. Seeing him getting off the airship, he hurried forward and said enthusiastically, "Secretary Wu, I'm looking forward to the stars and the moon, and you are finally here!"

Wu Man and Wu Di shook hands and said with a smile: "Mr. Wu is too polite, just call me Aman. You have followed Mrs. Nanyue for 18 years and watched Miss Nanyan grow up. , The patriarch has always remembered your credit, this time back to Harbins, I will definitely give you a reward, it is too late for my little brother to envy you."

Wu Di smiled until his eyes narrowed into a line, "Aman, come in with me. You haven't eaten yet, the cook has prepared breakfast, let's eat together."

The two of them walked into the manor with their arms in an intimate scene, and the people brought by Wu Man followed behind.

Entering the living room, Wu Man did not see Wu Nanyan, sat down and asked Wu Di: "Manager Wu, do you know Miss Nanyan?"

Wu Di's face froze and said: "Miss, she only came back yesterday, she is a little tired, she is still sleeping, and may wake up later. Are you in a hurry to return to Harbins? If you are in a hurry I'll call the servant now to wake the lady."

Wu Man naturally would not miss Wu Di's strange look.

In fact, he didn't care about Wu Nanyan, the illegitimate daughter, and Wu Wei didn't care either. The reason why he asked him to pick him up in person was just to meet Mrs. Amelia Carpenter. Play the ring.

Wu Man knew Wu Wei very well, he may have some guilt towards Wu Nanyan, but more probably not.

Unless Wu Nanyan is good enough to surpass Wu Wei and Mrs. Amelia's eldest son Wu Zhe (zhe two voices), Wu Zhe is an S-class Alpha, with a deep and handsome appearance, and has two Harbins The big family, as the father and mother family, has been the favored son of heaven since childhood. No matter where it is, it is so dazzling that it is difficult for ordinary people to ignore it.

Wu Man was dissatisfied with Wu Nanyan in his heart, but he didn't show the slightest bit on his face, and said with a smile: "The patriarch misses Miss Nanyan very much, and when I came, he asked me to bring Miss Nanyan back as soon as possible. Trouble Director Wu to wake up the young lady, so that the patriarch and Miss Nanyan and their father and daughter can meet as soon as possible."

After he finished speaking, he walked to the side and called a servant to come over, whispered for a long time, watched the servant go upstairs worriedly, and then came back and sat down.

Wu Di was worried, obviously, Wu Nanyan's temper might not be very good.

Wu Man took a sip from the teacup, and a trace of contempt flashed in his eyes when he lowered his eyes.

After about two minutes, the servant who went upstairs ran down with a pale face, as if a demon was chasing her behind her.

"

Wu Di nodded and said, "I see that you are not feeling well. I'll give you half a day off today, go back and rest."

After the servant left, Wu Di said a little more clearly: "I don't know how to recruit a servant, I am so tired after climbing two floors."