Chapter 24

When Jiang Xuenian was in Saint Lis, he heard from class 3 students mentioning Shi Qingfan's indifferent attitude towards suitors countless times, but today's suitor named Rong Ling is different.

Shi Qingfan was obviously much gentler when facing him.

Jiang Xuenian didn't see anything in Rongling worthy of special treatment by Shi Qingfan, and decided to try him later in the competition.

Rong Ling's semi-final result was the second in the city. According to the previous arrangement of several schools, Rong Ling will probably face Jiang Xuenian in the competition.

The playing order of Saint Leith College has not changed. Jiang Xuenian waited for Bincheng First College to submit the list before submitting it to the referee. When handing over, he glanced at Bincheng First College On the list, Rong Ling was indeed the third to play.

The reason why Saint Leith College is famous is because most of the students in the school are the children of powerful people, and Ben Thanh First College is famous because of its good grades.

In recent years, because of Shi Qingfan’s time at Saint Leith College, the biggest advantage of Bencheng First College’s publicity and enrollment has disappeared, but the faculty of Bencheng First College has nothing to say. The background is still there. Although the first place in the city is not available, the second and third are all included by the Bincheng First College, so it still attracts many outstanding students.

Rong Ling is one of them.

In the first game, Shi Qingfan and the students of Bencheng First College are now in front of and behind the responder. Rong Ling put his hands on his mouth like a trumpet, and said loudly: "Qingfan! Come on!"

Shi Qingfan looked over and nodded in Rong Ling's direction.

Jiang Xuenian crossed his arms and looked at the interaction between the two with a serious expression.

After getting along for this period of time, Jiang Xuenian has completely included Shi Qingfan into her own small circle. As a good friend of Shi Qingfan, she feels that it is necessary for her to check these problems for her. Reliable suitor.

Shi Qingfan is so perfect, his future partner is at least stronger than Jiang Yue.

Meng Baichun looked over there and looked at Jiang Xuenian's cold face, thinking that they really are a couple.

I didn't expect Jiang Xuenian to look like a good character, with such a strong jealousy, Shi Qingfan's suitors should seek more blessings from themselves.

Saint Liss College vs. Bincheng First College, the first two games were won and the other lost, and soon the third game started, everyone looked forward to Jiang Xuenian and Rong Ling on the field .

I don't know who is more powerful, Jiang Xuenian or Rong Ling.

"I think Rong Ling is stronger. Although Rong Ling is the second child in ten thousand years, he is compared with Shi Qing Fan."

"Don't underestimate the power of the dark horse, I think Jiang Xuenian will defeat Rong Ling."

Jiang Xuenian stood in front of the responder, looked up, and Rong Ling was looking at Shi Qingfan.

Jiang Xuenian frowned, whether this boy named Rong Ling was here to compete or to chase people.

"You two, please prepare." After the referee spoke, Rong Ling finally turned his attention back.

Rong Ling glanced at his opponent, she was a girl with short hair, very white skin, and black eyes like ink.

What is her name?