Chapter 84

The decoration of Shi's house is very explosive, making people look at it at a glance, and only the word "expensive" remains in their minds.

Turning the hallway and entering the living room, Shi Lian greeted everyone to sit down.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan were naturally next to each other. Jiang Yue was about to sit down when he suddenly remembered the advice of Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan. Out of the corner of the eye, he caught a glimpse of Shi Xinran's figure, and he turned around. He walked from the couch to the single sofa and sat down, not giving Shi Xinran a chance to sit next to him at all.

Shi Xinran: "…"

She pouted, Bai Xinyue patted her hand, and her eyes reminded her to calm down. Shi Xinran was not very happy in her heart, but with an innocent smile on her face, she chose a seat closest to Jiang Yue and sat down.

With a loving smile on her face, Shi Lian said to Jiang Yue admiringly, "I heard that Lieutenant General Jiang's son is a talent, but I didn't expect to know that he is more handsome than the rumors."

Shi Xinran said in a naive tone: "Brother Jiang Yue is not only handsome, I have never seen a better-looking boy than him since I was born."

The goose bumps on Jiang Yue's body were almost brought out by Shi Xinran's voice. Hearing this, he maintained a polite smile and said to Shi Lian: "Thank you. In terms of appearance, I think almost no one can be with Qing. Compared with Brahma. I am ashamed to praise my appearance in front of Qing Brahma."

Shi Lian said with concern: "I heard that Beishan Military Academy has a heavy workload, can Qingfan's body bear it? If you can't insist, don't force yourself to know? Dad just wants to see you grow up healthy and happy, and doesn't care What can you achieve in the future?"

After Shi Lian finished speaking, seeing Jiang Xuenian looking at him strangely, he paused and asked, "Xue Nian, is there anything you want to say to uncle? You have a good relationship with Qingfan. , Uncle takes you as his own child, just say anything directly."

Jiang Xuenian said with a smile: "Since Uncle Shi said so, I will not meet you."

She turned her head to look at Shi Qingfan, and said, "To tell you the truth, although Qingfan and I started school for a month, we didn't start our studies, but conducted a one-month study. Military training. I thought you were so concerned about Qingqing, I must have known it, but I didn’t expect…”

Jiang Xuenian didn't say a word in the second half, Shi Lian's face turned red and white. It was the first time he was run on face by a junior like this.

Jiang Xuenian had a bad impression of them, it must be because Shi Qingfan didn't say good things in front of her.

Jiang Xuenian really attaches great importance to Shi Qingfan.

The object of his focus must be Shi Qing Brahma.

Shi Lian has never seen any big storms in the shopping mall, he quickly adjusted his face, and said to Shi Qingfan guiltily: "Qingfan, it's my father's fault, I have to work with you again during this time. The matter of my sister's transfer, and she has to manage the company, may have ignored you. Don't worry, it will never happen in the future. "

On the other side, Jiang Yue was made two big by the enthusiasm of Bai Xinyue and Shi Xinran.

He was wrong, he thought he was immune to all poisons, but the poison was unique and completely different from what he thought.

Bai Xinyue looked at Jiang Yue like her future son-in-law, full of love and satisfaction.

"Jiang Yue is thirsty, Xinran, why don't you bring tea to brother Jiang Yue?"