Chapter 17

When Jiang Xuenian said she would make the top three, she thought Jiang Xuenian would joke with them again.

However, when Qingfan said the same thing, and looked serious, Yin Yan opened his mouth in surprise: "Squad leader, do you think Jiang Xuenian will be in the top three?"

Shi Qingfan put the red pen back on the table and said, "I understand her strength, and it's not a problem to get the top three in the test."

Yin Yan and the people next to her looked at each other and looked at Jiang Xuenian together, "You..."

"Me?" Jiang Xuenian pointed at himself suspiciously, "What's wrong with me?"

Yin Yan swallowed, "I remember, Gong Linglang said that the monitor will help you with tuition every day, and the monitor must have told you the exam cheats!"

Several people looked at Jiang Xuenian with envy and envy, "The squad leader is too kind to you."

Jiang Xuenian smiled: "The monitor is very good to me, and he did tell me the secrets of the exam to improve my grades quickly... Do you want to know?"

The results of playing with Yin Yan are average. Jiang Xuenian's original results are not much different from theirs. Now he can enter the semi-finals of the city's league and is expected to enter the top three. Qing Fan didn't tell Jiang Xuenian to learn the secrets, and they didn't believe it at all.

"Are you really willing to share it with us?" Yin Yan asked quickly.

I don't want to become a scholar without a scumbag.

Jiang Xuenian said: "Although I am willing to share it with you, the reason why the secret book is a secret book must be conditional if you want to learn it."

"What conditions?" Everyone looked at her expectantly.

Jiang Xuenian was stared at by four or five people, and he said seriously: "One is to study seriously and systematically. Second, you must have a mind that can never be forgotten. "

“…”

"...that's all?"

After an unspeakable silence, the students surrounding Yin Yan immediately dispersed, what to do.

It's better than listening to Jiang Xuenian's nonsense.

If they have unforgettable skills, do they need cheats?

Because of Jiang Xuenian's remarks, originally because Shi Qingfan believed that Jiang Xuenian could enter the top three, Yin Yan and several people no longer believed it. Do not forget?

If Jiang Xuenian never forgets, how can his previous grades be so bad?

Yin Yan and the others quickly forgot about this, and Tan Ying had a class in the afternoon.

After the class bell rang, Tan Ying walked into the classroom, holding the Saint Les Academy medal in her hand.

The people sitting around Shi Qingfan have begun to congratulate Shi Qingfan in a low voice.

"Monitor, congratulations."

"The class leader is amazing, every time we take an exam, we can win honor for our three classes."

Shi Qingfan's light brown eyes stared at the medal in Tan Ying's hand, trying to see if it was one piece or two.

Tan Ying stood on the podium, the corners of her lips curved, and smiled: "I believe many students have seen it, the results of the city's league rematch have come out, each school selected three people to represent the school to participate in the competition, ten There are a total of 12 classes in the second grade, and our third class is fortunate to receive the honor."