Chapter 3

At noon, the nurse brought Jiang Xuenian the nutritious meal from the hospital, helped her set up the dining table that came with the hospital bed, and put the nutritious meal on it.

There are soups and vegetables, and the main food is rice, which is full of color and flavor.

"Thank you, Sister Nurse." Jiang Xuenian politely thanked him and asked, "Sister Nurse, outside the ward...it's my classmate. Is there a restaurant in the hospital that provides lunch?"

Jiang Xuenian's jet-black eyes were filled with concern, the nurse was stunned, unable to figure out what the relationship between the two was, it was obvious to the naked eye, the beautiful girl outside hated Jiang Xue Nian, why does Jiang Xuenian care about her?

Students today are getting harder and harder to understand.

The nurse threw out the messy thoughts in her head and said: "The hospital restaurant is only for the staff of the hospital to eat, and the patient and the patient's family need to buy it back to eat in the ward. I need you to call her in together. Do you want to eat?"

Jiang Xuenian's nutritious meal consists of four dishes and one soup, and a whole lunch box of rice, which is almost twice as much as a normal girl.

Jiang Xuenian's black eyes lit up with a "swish", as if the stars twinkled in the dark night, as beautiful as a starry sky, "Thank you, Sister Nurse!"

Infected by her good mood, the nurse said with a smile, "You're welcome, you're welcome."

The nurse went outside the ward to call Shi Qingfan, Jiang Xuenian combined the four dishes two by two, vacated two lunch boxes, put half of the rice into one lunch box, and carefully poured half of the soup into the other a lunch box.

In order to express goodwill, Jiang Xuenian used the lunch box he had packed with vegetables.

Jiang Xuenian just set it up when Shi Qingfan knocked on the door and walked in.

The long-haired girl's light brown pupils were as cold as ice and snow. She walked to the hospital bed and said coldly to Jiang Xuenian, "What do you want to do?"

"It's time for lunch." Jiang Xuenian raised his hand and asked Shi Qingfan to sit on the side of the bed, "You worked hard with me to wait for the test results, I'll treat you to a meal, and treat with courtesy."

Jiang Xuenian didn't want to do anything, she just felt that it would be miserable for the heroine to differentiate into Oga and be dominated by pheromones in the future, so she couldn't help but want to be nice to her.

Jiang Xuenian's eyes were bent into crescents, and he looked at the girl opposite with a smile.

Shi Qingfan eats neither fast nor slow, moves gracefully, slightly droops his eyes, and his long eyelashes cast a small shadow on the bottom of his eyes.

Jiang Xuenian's gaze had no effect on Shi Qingfan, Shi Qingfan ate slowly, as if Jiang Xuenian did not exist.

Jiang Xuenian had enough of the beautiful scenery, picked up another pair of chopsticks and started to eat.

Because of work, Jiang Xuenian eats very fast, so although she ate later, she and Shi Qingfan finished eating and put down her chopsticks.

The patient's lunch box is cleaned up by the hospital cleaners at regular intervals. They don't need to worry about it. Shi Qingfan should have known this and left the ward immediately after eating.

Jiang Xuenian watched her slender and tall figure disappear behind the door, and couldn't help thinking, is such a cold and individual person really the Shi Qingfan in the book?