Chapter 93

"Secret. You'll know when you enter the army."

Jiang Yue's body is very resilient. After losing the nutrient solution for an afternoon, after pulling the needle at 8 o'clock in the evening, he can get out of bed and walk around at will.

After consulting the doctor, Jiang Xuenian went through the discharge procedures for Jiang Yue, and the three returned to Jiang's house together.

Jiang Kai was temporarily on a business trip and was away from home. Jiang Xuenian thought that he would see only the nanny when he returned home, but when he opened the door, the whole living room was filled with gorgeous ladies. Fan Rou sat in the middle, chatting with the ladies with a smile.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan, who were beside him, looked at each other and were speechless.

It is rare in the world for a mother to be Qiu Fanrou.

The differentiation of her son has not recovered yet, but she happily has an arty at home.

Jiang Xuenian didn't dare to look at Jiang Yue's expression.

I didn't expect Jiang Yue's expression to be more normal than theirs, and walked over with a smile on his face. He knew almost all the ladies present and greeted them one by one.

"Jiang Yue is back!"

Some people praised Jiang Yue and said, "Your mother said that you have differentiated into an S-class alha, and the future is promising. It really is a tiger father without a dog."

"Your mother really knows how to teach. We were just asking her for education methods."

"Fanrou can publish a book in the future."

"I gave birth to a pair of twins, both of which are alha, one sss class, one s class, who wants to have such a good thing, they can't celebrate with fireworks every day, that is, Jiang Zhongwei Low key."

Jiang Xuenian was never brought by Qiu Fanrou to see these people, and when I heard them compliment Jiang Yue, they complimented themselves together, and I only felt extremely ironic.

Shi Qingfan squeezed Jiang Xuenian's hand, Jiang Xuenian smiled at her, and whispered: "Why don't we sneak upstairs and deal with a group of strangers, I have a headache."

Shi Qingfan glanced at Jiang Yue, he attracted most of the attention, and no one has noticed them yet.

"Okay, let's hurry up." If you are found, you will not be able to leave.

The two tried to reduce their sense of existence, and left the living room along the wall and went upstairs.

When everyone downstairs finished their compliments, someone finally asked: "Jiang Yue, didn't you say Xuenian was with you in the hospital? Why did you come back by yourself?"

"I just saw Xue Nian, and there was a beautiful girl next to her."

"Xue Nian and the others stayed with me all afternoon, and they were tired. I asked them to rest quickly. Don't blame Xue Nian, but blame me for loving my sister." Jiang Yue said with a smile.

Qiu Fanrou's face was a little ugly.

These are the people who usually have a good relationship with her. As her daughter, Jiang Xuenian is so disrespectful, what will those people think?

Jiang Yue's explanation was reasonable and well-founded, but he went upstairs without saying hello. No matter what the reason was, he couldn't justify it. The smiles on everyone's faces suddenly faded, and their eyes collided.