Chapter 65

Wan Jiang Xuenian asked the nanny to cook Shi Qingfan's favorite meal, and the three of them would eat together.

The nanny greeted Shi Qingfan warmly: "What do you want to eat in the future and tell auntie, auntie can cook it, if you don't believe me, ask Xue Nian."

Shi Qingfan looked over, Jiang Xuenian nodded affirmatively, "Auntie is good at eight cuisines and a thousand dishes."

Shi Qingfan's cold eyes flashed surprise: "It's amazing."

The smile on the nanny's face, the motherly love in Shi Qingfan's eyes is about to overflow.

Jiang Xuenian: Auntie, is this the legendary one?

Jiang Xuenian never expected that the nanny had become a clear mother fan.

After dinner, Jiang Xuenian took Shi Qingfan to visit the villa, and smooth digestion.

"My brother Jiang Yue and I live on the third floor, my dad lives on the second floor, and my auntie's guest room on the first floor. Let me show you my room."

There are four rooms, three bedrooms, and a study on the third floor.

On the third floor, Jiang Xuenian pointed to the room on the right and said, "My brother lives there, next to the study."

"I live here, the guest room is next to my room."

Jiang Xuenian took Shi Qingfan's hand to the bedroom, twisted it open, and the two went in together.

Shi Qingfan took a look at the bedroom in front of him, the decoration is very delicate, the bed and wardrobe are very good, it can be seen that Jiang Xuenian is very favored at home.

The two were still wearing school uniforms. Jiang Xuenian opened the closet and found two sets of pajamas.

After saying that, he made a joke: "Or wash with me."

Shi Qingfan was stunned, her cheeks like ice and snow were blushing, her cold eyes filled with shame, the unattainable cold snow lotus turned into a delicate and beautiful hibiscus within reach, Jiang Xuenian's heart Suddenly jumped up.

Shi Qingfan stared at the locked bathroom, a slight smile appeared on the corner of his lips, and his eyes were full of ambition.

Jiang Xuenian found out that he didn't bring his pajamas in after taking a shower, and could only run out wrapped in a bath towel.

Shi Qingfan was sitting by the bed looking at his phone with a serious expression.

Jiang Xuenian's mentality has stabilized after taking a shower. He used to ask: "What are you doing?"

Shi Qingfan said: "I'm checking the school's information, I'm not worried about the exam, I just don't know which school to go to."

"It seems that the majors of alpha and omega are different." Jiang Xuenian sat next to Shi Qingfan and said.

The aroma of hot air mixed with shower gel rushed to Shi Qingfan's nose, she turned her head and glanced at Jiang Xuenian.

Same.

Shi Qingfan's eyes darkened, and he put the phone in Jiang Xuenian's hand, "We're going to a school, check it out, I'm going to take a shower."

Jiang Xuenian picked up Shi Qingfan's mobile phone to check.

The page is suitable for alpha and omega majors. Jiang Xuenian glanced at it, and the alpha majors are related to military affairs. Omegas are not as strong as alphas because of their physical strength, so majors tend to be more mental.