Chapter 34

Still in class, Shi Qingfan was surprised, but did not speak to Tang Xiuran.

Fortunately, there are only five minutes left for this get out of class to end. Tan Ying finished a question in five minutes, and left the classroom as soon as the get out of class bell rang.

Gong Linglang repeatedly told Tang Xiuran to stand in line with her to check for Shi Qingfan, and only after Tang Xiuran's definite reply did she go to Shi Qingfan's seat to find her.

"Qing Fan~Are you surprised or surprised? I didn't expect that I would come to see you in Saint Les~" Tang Xiuran is a boy with curly hair and milky white complexion. Linglang is about the same, with a lively and cheerful personality, her dream is to differentiate into Oga or Beta and find her other half.

Shi Qingfan looked at Gong Linglang: "Is this the surprise you said?"

Gong Linglang asked, "Isn't Tangtang not a surprise enough?"

Shi Qingfan was not sure whether Tang Xiuran would tell Gong Linglang the question she asked, and said, "Surprise is one aspect," the important thing is to be frightened enough.

"Tangtang didn't transfer, right? How long did she stay in Saint Les?"

Tang Xiuran said with a smile: "Sure enough, I can't hide anything from Qingfan, I can only stay in Saint Leith College for a month, so I usually stick to you a little more, I will leave soon , I don't know when we will meet again."

Tang Xiuran said more and more pitiful, Shi Qingfan said: "Don't worry, we will see you in the New Year."

Tang Xiuran: "…"

Tang Xiuran couldn't continue, and winked at Gong Linglang.

Gong Linglang asked: "Qingfan, didn't Jiang Xuenian take the opportunity to do anything to you these few days after going out?"

They slept in the same bed all night, and Jiang Xuenian almost confessed to her...

Shi Qingfan covered her guilty conscience with a straight look: "You are prejudiced against her, I said, Jiang Xuenian will not do anything to me."

Gong Linglang pouted: "She looks at you with ill-intentioned eyes, you are too simple to be deceived by her. Obviously, if you refuse to be accurate with so many suitors before, how can you treat Jiang In Xue Nian, it's like I didn't find it."

Shi Qingfan became more guilty and calmer on the surface, "Jiang Xuenian doesn't like me, we are just friends, you misunderstood. She is the same to everyone else."

Gong Linglang glanced in the direction of Jiang Xuenian, almost half of the class was surrounded by Jiang Xuenian, Jiang Xuenian smiled softly at them.

"Look, she's a big radish!" Gong Linglang pointed at Jiang Xuenian and said.

Shi Qingfan said: "She has a good personality."

Although Jiang Xuenian has "rehabilitated" Shi Qingfan and is not as abhorrent as before, Gong Linglang still doesn't want her to be with Shi Qingfan.

How perfect Shi Qingfan is, top beauty, top IQ, what does Jiang Xuenian have? Family background?

With the alliance's talent priority system, Shi Qingfan will not necessarily be worse than the Jiang family in the future with his own efforts.

In this way, Jiang Xuenian lost even the only advantage, so why bothered Shi Qingfan every day, and was treated differently by Shi Qingfan?

The class was only ten minutes apart, when the class bell rang, Gong Linglang and Tang Xiuran returned to their seats and sat down.